One week on this site and I think MFP is so....

Options
2»

Replies

• LovelyNFit
    LovelyNFit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I started 1 week before you. I am new too & keeping track is what this site does best.
  • AbbyHoopi
    AbbyHoopi Posts: 48
    Options
    I have been here for 15 days. Addicted also and love the community! I am on MFP more than facebook now. Talk about a healthier way to spend your time! LOL!

I completely AGREE!!!!!!:) I pretty much pull MFP up on my computer at work in the AM and keep it up til I leave. I log EVERYTHING. I love that my friends out there can hold me accountable and yet be soooo totally supportive of me! WELCOME!!:)
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    I love it too, have it at work and on my phone. I like to see all my MFP friends posts, good or bad days. There is great support here and lots of great information! I am now a MFP pushy person to my family and friends :)
  • MashaSK
    MashaSK Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I seem to be addictive too. It's great to know I am not crazy or obsessed with the idea of getting healthier and sexier It's nice to see so many people in the world with the same goal and so supporting and motivating each other
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options

After college I realized I was gaining weight, but I still looked skinny…I was about 40 lbs overweight…....I called my self skinnyfat….it’s where I had noodle arms, bird chest, and a beer gut….

This I have to see a picture of... You, beer gut? For real...?
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    P.S. UR so HOT♥
  • Marianeyda
    Marianeyda Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! GLAD U LIKED mfp
  • tabuchheister
    tabuchheister Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thanks for you message. I just started two days ago. I have eaten all my calories by 4 pm. I am seeing the bad habits I have created. Love this tool. I am now weighing 215. so I got a ways to go. Teresa
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I agree with the addictive side of it! I hope I can keep up with it though and not lose interest! All the best with your goals!
  • verodzrosas
    verodzrosas Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I got MPF because one day (last Wednesday to be exact) I decided I was tired of feeling fat! I never thought it would be this addicting!!!! BTW I haven't lost five bounds I just put there the last weight I had and then I weighed myself and it was 163 and then decided to do it after showering to be sure and it was 160 sooo I recorded them and well I kinda cheated because I didn't change the last ones, but it feels so nice to see that... Anyway, I agree with you, this is freaking addicting!!!
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    P.S. UR so HOT♥

No..You are!