Married, Single, Divorced, widow, complicated,????

Options

Replies

• mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'll be married in 15 days!! :D
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Newly taken :):) It is so odd after an ex-husband to say I have a Boyfriend.. feels a little silly lol

Ha, I felt the same way after I got divorced and started dating my now-husband. It almost felt childish, lol.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I was married 7 years. Been divorced for 9 now and mostly single the entire time. There's nothing really complicated about that ;)
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Single.

But I'm complicated. :tongue:
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Together 35 years, married 33 & happily! :heart:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Divorced, been remarried for 8 months. :heart:
  • msrat1
    msrat1 Posts: 43
    Options
    married 18yrs next month....
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    wish I was married! My boyfriend is the best! cute, funny, sexy, loving, kind, caring... but still a manly man! :p
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Divorced, single and complicated. Ho hum.

^
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Not yet married.. hopefully some day!!! Been with my guy for 3.5 years and we would like to get married, just need time for everything to fall in place!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Im getting married in 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Married 12 years and together 14
  • aheartbeatsos
    Options
    Just out of a three year relationship and now going on two months with a guy I've had my eye on for two years. Does that make it complicated? Haha!
    All that matters is I'm happy :)
  • laurieblair2012
    Options
    I married at 21 and was with him for 17 years...then I found myself widowed with three young sons to raise alone. Waited three years before I was ready to date again, then met a wonderful man and married him 12/31/10. :)
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    married, been together since high school, 21 years this past march and still kicking' - 4 kids, 4 cats, 3 dogs, and a partridge in a pear tree.. my oldest daughter is actually recently engaged to be married next year in may.. i feel so old, and i am only 39!
  • AlyiEli2017
    AlyiEli2017 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :heart: :love: :tongue: Taken
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Recently single from an intense 7.5 month relationship.
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Married for 1 and 1/2. known each other for 13 years!! Had our first baby 2 months ago. over the moon in love
  • Ildiko17
    Ildiko17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Divorced 9 years ago, never saw it coming, rug was literally pulled out from under my feet. Then was in a committed relationship for 6 years, broke up for 6 months, he came with a ring (and empty promises to be the man I want), so we were engaged for 1 year, and he just kept saying things to keep me hanging on. Last November I ended it. I am strong enough to know that I do not have to settle. But dang, it's lonely sometimes...
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    engaged together 9 YEARS to be married this december 12