Married, Single, Divorced, widow, complicated,????

Options

Replies

• setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    thats so exciting!! congrats
  • cakebarn
    cakebarn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was married when I was young...just before my 19th bday. We divorced....I stayed single for 10 years and swore to myself that I would never get married again! Then I met a guy who we were set up on a blind date....in January 2002, he proposed April 1, 2002. We have been married for 10 years now in September! I love him to death.
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Taken and complicated.
  • BrokenBarbiexoxo
    BrokenBarbiexoxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Married 5 months ago, been together for 6 years :) Very happy :) xoxox
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Been together since a freshman in high school. Dated till 3 weeks after graduation when we got married. Getting ready to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary!!!
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Divorced for 5 1/2 years....single ever since.

Happy in my life....but ready to try again. :heart: :blushing:
  • AmadaLynn
    AmadaLynn Posts: 116
    Options
    I am the same. 9 years together and 2 kids together. We own a house and are doing just great without being married. I told someone I was in a domestic partnership, and they were like oh don't say that you sound like you're gay then. Ignorance. And even if I was, who cares! haha
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Married ...happily! Coming up on 25th year this summer!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Single.
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Single :(
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Divorced, in a relationship (boyfriend), everything's great!
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    complicated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • prsusa38
    prsusa38 Posts: 29
    Options
    Married, going on 17 years
  • Liz915
    Liz915 Posts: 123
    Options
    Married for 7 1/2 years!
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Dating 8 months this weekend... least complicated relationship I have ever been in. Hes the greatest.
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Wow, Amara15. You starting dating not long before I got married. Been married 8 months.
  • sparkmanr
    sparkmanr Posts: 14
    Options
    I don't think marriage ruins a good patnership. I think people's perception of what marriage should be can ruin a patnership. I wouldn't live with a man I wasn't married to. In certain states you have no rights to anything of his if something happens to him and you aren't married. I guess the way I grew up has a big impact on how i feel about marriage. My parents have been married over 40 years and are still going strong after both my parents have battled through surgeries, illnesses and they've both had cancer. I do have friends who feel that marriage isn't for them and that's alot to do with how they grew up and how their parents were with each other.
  • willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    Options
    37 yrs in 2 weeks.......:drinker:
  • sparkmanr
    sparkmanr Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm married. We've been married for 11 1/2 years and we've known each other and had a child together for over 19 years. We weren't together when we had our first daughter but five years later he decided he was ready (I had been ready since we first met, LOL) I believe in marriage and believe it takes hard work and dedication by both partners to make it work. I hope that we will spend many more years together and be sitting on our front porch in 20 yeas watching our grandkids play.
  • glengiles
    glengiles Posts: 147
    Options
    Dated for 5 years then got married 25 years ago this August, so we've been together for 30 years. Once the kids came along it really starts zipping by fast.