Any Females 5'2" - 5'4" that weigh above 190?

Options

Replies

• ebonie03
    ebonie03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, my highest was around 205 today I'm 193. I would love to be 145lbs. Right now I'm just trying to eat right by portion sizess, counting calories, a some exercise. Hopefull I can get to at least 160lbs by June!!!
  • rizmaeram
    rizmaeram Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' and weigh 194 and this is my highest weight that i could remember and my lowest weight was around 118 way back high school..started to gain weight when i was in college..my weight has always been a yoyo..2011 i was around 160 and i felt good about it coz that was the lowest weight since the 118 then gained 20 few months later then i was back to 160 again then now 194. im dying to be back at 160 then probably should stay there or go for the ultimate goal of 120.
  • megbee617
    megbee617 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 11" and my heaviest was 210.

The BMI chart says I'm too short ;)
  • jdesouza02
    jdesouza02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here!! I'm 5'4 currently weight 195, I started at 210.
  • Yella0606
    Yella0606 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3" and currently weigh 214 lbs.

My lowest point was 140 in high school.

Last year at this time I weighed 180 but fell off the wagon.

Everytime I see a post about height at weight for 5'3" seems like everyone is a lot smaller.

Just wanted to make a post and see if there are any other "bigger" people like myself needing some group support/motivation.

I am 5’4” and did weigh 195 now I am 181. I have done weight watchers before and lost 17 pounds (from 187) then I gained 30 back (so that threw me into the 200 range). I think the smallest I have ever been was 155 and that was when I was 16ish. I am 32 now. My weight has always been a battle so I understand how you feel, but I am sticking to my plan better now than any other time before. I think MFP is a very helpful tool. I say stuff on here that I would normally keep to myself because I feel like there is a lot of support here.
    My whole family is little. I am the “big” grandchild, cousin, etc. Even my family says just stop eating so much. They don’t understand how hard it is. Here on MFP I feel like I can say that I am having a bad day and I want a big piece of cake and people talk me out of it, but they really understand. I think you being on MFP will help you too. Don’t give up! Just remember you are worth it!
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    5 feet 5 currently 240.6...started at 267.

Wearing a 20 an some 18. I did squeeze into a 16 the other day. I thought it was an 18. So you know I was happy I could close the 16 even if I could not come out the dressing room.
  • joannbartosh
    joannbartosh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3 1/2" and I currently weigh 207. I have a goal of 135 and to be healthy when I am that weight. I was that weight about 10 years ago but was very sick, so now I want to be that again. Though I am more into getting into size 8 again and not concentrating on the weight as much.
  • boothekm
    boothekm Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and weigh 196....I think a lot of my problem is inactivity and junk food!!! Pretty standard problems lol

My goal weight is 145 for now....I was about 130 in high school but am not worried about being that small again....but we'll see!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    5'3
    SW: 240lbs
    CW: ??? Not weighing in this month
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and at my highest I weighed 222 pounds, lowest 118 (ED) and currently weight 150. I'm wanting to get down to 135-140
    We can all do this!
  • Maggie1moo
    Maggie1moo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    hi, meee!

im 5ft2 and weigh in at 218lbs :0

your not alone honey x
  • Sylph13
    Sylph13 Posts: 15
    Options
    5'2.5" , 208 lbs :/ Goal weight is 130. Feel free to add me lol, I need more friends here :flowerforyou:
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    5'2" and 189.2 right now. I started in February at 214.

I was thin my whole life until I got my first "desk" job. I weighed 127 ish when I started that job, well within a healthy weight range for my height. My weight gradually crept up over the years, I had two kids, and now I'm finally getting myself back on track. I'm done having kids, so it's the perfect time for me to really get fit again. I want to be around for a long time to watch my kids grow up. :)

ETA: Feel free to add me. My goal weight is somewhere in the 125-135 range, with an interim goal of 164 (which would put me as "overweight" on the BMI scale as opposed to "obese").
  • hfontanez
    hfontanez Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" and weight well over 200 pounds. I gained most of the weight when I took an office job over 12 years. ago. I went from weighing 190 lbs and added 5 lbs a year. I know weigh 260 and its been a real battle. My kids are grown and gone and this is my time. I am trying to do this for me and for my health. My goal is to lose 50 lbs in the first year and 50 the second year. I know it won't be easy, but I have to do this.
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I weighed OVER 320 lb on my little 5'2 frame! I've been doing MFP or some other version of it for a year and half and I'm down 130 pounds! Still want to lose some more, but in the same boat. MFP is the way to go! :happy:
  • kaitlynbschott
    Options
    My height is 5'4" and I currently weigh 235. The lowest weight I can remember being in high school is 160. That is my goal weight, but I set up an initial goal of 200. Last year I weighed 200 lbs when I met my boyfriend, and now a year later, I gained most of it back. I am still with boyfriend and very happy, but am looking to shed those happy little pounds!!
  • MariettaDelene
    MariettaDelene Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3". I began my weight loss journey at 192 lbs, so I know how it feels! I'm currently rocking 165 lbs.
  • Daitenshi
    Daitenshi Posts: 2
    Options
    5'4" and 262. Want to get back to 225, which is what I weighed before college. Once I hit that target weight I will see about lowering it again.
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm at 206 and I'm 5'5"
    I know...I know...I'm an inch over but close enough and over 190