Replies

• sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!
  • sarahmacmullin2012
    sarahmacmullin2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well:) you can do this!
  • martinsj92
    Options
    You can do it! I'm wanting to lose almost 40 pounds, and I just started working out two weeks ago, and I've already lost 8 pounds. If I can do it, you can definitely do it, just don't give up.! :)
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Anyone is always free to add me, today is my 120th day on here!
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here! Plenty of support and knowledeable people! Friend request sent!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me!
  • butterflyrae2010
    butterflyrae2010 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me
  • natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Natalie ...God luck with your goal , You can never have to much encouragment so feel free to add away :smile:
  • Kasm296
    Kasm296 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I went through something similar last year and really took time to take care of myself ect...and I am so glad I did. Sometimes you get so lost in being a mom, wife, friend ect...you lose who you are. Best of luck!!
  • mommyaudie
    Options
    Good for you!! I went through something similar last year and really took time to take care of myself ect...and I am so glad I did. Sometimes you get so lost in being a mom, wife, friend ect...you lose who you are. Best of luck!!

Exactly. Thank you so much.
  • mommyaudie
    Options
    Hi Im Natalie ...God luck with your goal , You can never have to much encouragment so feel free to add away :smile:

Thank you. :)
  • MudDancer
    MudDancer Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on here for a while but I never lasted more than a few days but I have decided that now is the time to change and have recommited myself to MFP. Been going great over the past few weeks but I just discovered the message boards today :smile: Would appreciate and friend adds and support.
  • dry61ed
    dry61ed Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Glad to meet you. We are all in this together. :happy:
  • etface
    etface Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome! This is my second attempt at MFP. I signed in earlier this year but didn't stick with it. Have no clue why. I hit my 50 pounds lost mark approximately 6 years ago. Since then 17 pounds have crept back on. NO WAY! I would love to have a friend. Feel free to add me.
  • donnamars
    Options
    hi hun i have been on here for 2 weeks add me if u like x
  • mommyaudie
    Options
    Sorry if it takes me a few mins to add everyone. It's limiting me to five people every 10 minutes. X_x
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome and hope you enjoy this new adventure. Good luck to you on your journey, feel free to add me if you like.
  • katcourt
    katcourt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am also new here, and I was hoping to find support from other fellow fitness pal members. My goal is to lose 20 pounds and that feels like a long shot. As a working mother of two, finding time to exercise and eat healthy has become a challenge. With children in sports until sometimes 8:00pm, eating smart and exercise sometimes gets put off of days at a time. Any ideas or suggestions on how to make it less challenging are always welcome. Always looking for new friends, so feel free to add!
  • Music_dreamer
    Options
    hey there! im new here too and need some suport to lose weight. im 134 ish and i want to get down to like 115 by this summer. id be glad to support you in your weight lose as long as you all do the same for me (:
  • syam3000
    syam3000 Posts: 37
    Options
    welcome to MFP :) feel free to add