How likely is it that i'm pregnant??

Options
13»

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    It's unlikely you're pregnant. Ovulation occurs on only one day within your cycle so unless that coincides with the date you had unprotected sex or a day or two around that (sperm can survive for about 24 -48 hours if I recall correctly) you should be fine.

Oh, and glibness aside, ejaculation isn't always necessary for pregnancy to occur. If your BF says "don't worry, I'll pull out" then you're playing with fire...
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    we'll see in 9 mths congrats-Ty
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    If your period is due in a few days, you've likely already ovulated and were not fertile anymore when you did have sex, so you're probably not pg, but I can see why you're freaked out....hope it's a false alarm and the outcome is what you want it to be. Hugs!
    My wife and i had sex the day she was supposed to start her period and my last words were "don't worry honey, I'll pull out" and a week later I came home to find her at the kitchen table crying her eyes out. Nevertheless that child was our third child and I can not imagine our life with out him.

Aw!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    could it happen yes ( I got pg with my first little girl while on the depo shot found out one week before I was do to get the 2nd shot ) and I could not be happier my little girls are the light of my and my hubbies lives. Children are a blessing

is it likely No relax you don`t want to make your period late because your worried and stressed over this so relax and if your period is late take a test
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Well if you are this is the best way to announce it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzkSCJSVRQAfDALdCD82ik9nIcLavYXz3B5htz7X9cBzc80W2i

Thank you for finding my announcement card. Priceless. Hopefully I won't have to send it.

Abortion is still an option.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Any news?