Ladies 5'4 What is your goal weight?

Options
Hey Guys. I am 5'4 and have a curvy shape. Most of my weight is in my hips, thighs and butt. My arms are a lil chunky too. Just wondering what is a nice goal weight for this height? I don;t want to be totally skinny I still want some of my curves.

Replies

• spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    My goal is anywhere between 125-128. Depending on your build, you could probably go as low as 120. But when I first started losing, my goal was 130.

Good luck!
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally an hourglass too, your curves are never going to disappear with weight loss if you were born with them! Your boobs might get smaller, but you can combat that with exercise. I'm 5'4 and my current weight is 120, I'm aiming for 110-115.
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 115 but will be happy at 118.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and 104.
  • sarahechob
    sarahechob Posts: 6
    Options
    Shoot, I'm 150 right now (two babies and a love for wine) and I'd be happy at 135. Granted, I was always less than 125 before the kids, but my body has changed shape to the point that I won't ever look like I used to. *SIGH*
  • DreBeauty
    DreBeauty Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey well I'm a lot heavier than all the other ladies who replied I'm 221 now and my goal at the moment is 185. I guess when I reach that goal I'll shoot for something else. good luck to you :smile:
  • nursewhy
    nursewhy Posts: 17
    Options
    When I was in high school I was about 115 and looking back at picture I was skeletal (thought I was fat at the time, but that's another story). Before I had my first daughter I was about 125. A year after she was born I was almost back to my original weight (130) but was a size 8 instead of a 4/5 pre-baby. Second baby got me up to 175 and my weight has been up and down ever since. My goal is 135, and maybe lower eventually. At this point I'd be happy to get under 150!! I don't think I'd go lower than 130 though. Hubby likes some curves :)~
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Originally I had it set for 125, then when I got to about 130 I decided to bump it down to 120. I'm currently 123. Still got curves. Working on perking up and smoothing out some of the curves by exercising with heavier weights. :-)

The 'healthy BMI' range for 5'4" is between 107-147 I think. I was 105 in high school and it was too small and I was not healthy even though I was skinny. I'm aiming to keep more muscle on my frame this time around b/c muscle makes whatever you've got look better. ;-)
  • mecaseyrn
    mecaseyrn Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I lost about 50lbs and dropped from one 180ish to 130s. At my thinnest at 5'4 I was 125 with 38DD and was a size 3, I looked sickly....its all in your body type and what you look/feel like. I never lost my boobs either. I lost it everywhere else. Some people are meant to be tiny, i was never meant to be smaller than 125, you could count every rib, every bone in my body. My goal now is to be 140-150. Good luck!
  • unicornpoop
    unicornpoop Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal weight right now is 150. I am about 208 now and I still have a big belly. My whole family is heavy set and stockier build people. I will reassess when I get closer to my goal weight. I'm really just looking forward to getting into the 100's sometime in the next few months.
  • nikki_754
    nikki_754 Posts: 13
    Options
    my goal is 125 currently 140 lost 6lbs this week.
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I am 145 now, goal is 130. When I first started about a year ago, goal was 140 but as I as losing, I realized I could go further and get to a size 8.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    5'4", large frame and large chest. Ultimately I'm shooting for about 145 but not sure that would be maintainable for me. Based on the number of sizes I've lost already, getting to 145 would put me in a size 8. That would be PERFECT!!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal was 125-130. I've been fluctuating between 137 and 140 for the past few months. Trying to stay motivated to drop this last 10-15. I carry my excess weight in my belly.
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Right now my goal is 130. When I hit that I will reevaluate, perhaps try for 125. I was 129 just before my first pg and still trying to lose a few lbs, but obviously 2 kids have changed my body, so we'll see!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I started at 232....and figured my goal would be to lose 100 pounds....but I might go down to 125-128 I think I will know when I get to the right weight!! Good luck!
  • kriztyn723
    kriztyn723 Posts: 57
    Options
    Would love to be 120-130
  • reneealyse
    reneealyse Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm 5'4" my current weight is 149 and my goal weight is 132 because I still want to be curvy. 128 is probably the lowest I would ever want to be, I used to be that years ago but apparrently I looked too skinny and unhealthy
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    im 5'4 i use to be 130 back in the day and was perfect! not sure i can get that fit again at this age though..
  • cheerocracy
    cheerocracy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'4 and have a medium frame. My ultimate goal weight is 116, but I would be happy at 120.