Ladies 5'4 What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    145, im muscular, i have big boobs, and im a 2/4. it depends on your body type. im good with my size. weight isnt what matters to me, inches are.
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    5'4 goal weight of 135
  • WonderCort
    WonderCort Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh .... Not again : ) The scale ...... And picking a number as a goal Nope. Myy goal isn't a number ....it's the body I want ..that's my goal. I'm size 8 now, down from a 16 a year ago. My start weight 236. My weight now ??? May surprise you.
    Still have some tweaking to do.

Check it out ...... My blog. My profile is open, the link is there.

Jen

I totally get what you are saying Jen! I started at 250lbs, I am about 190lbs now but I am fitting a size 13 jean (I was wearing a size 24 when I started) and closing in on size medium shirts. It's really strange to me because I know by the numbers I am HEAVY, but I don't REALLY look it. My sister who is similar in shape and I wear the same size clothing and I REALLY AM nearly 35 lbs heavier then her according to the scale. It baffles me. A very good gal pal of mine is 15lbs lighter then me and wears pants two sizes bigger then mine. I am just a muscle-ey type, I think? How to explain it beside maybe muscle weighs more then fat? (and if any of you can explain it to me, I am really all ears- please do) Having said all of that, my goal is set to 130lbs.
  • meggwyn
    meggwyn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I would really love to get to 125. I have a small frame, but a lot of muscle. And after having two kids and being in my 30's, I don't think I would look right if I was less than that, nor do I have any desire to be "skinny". I just want the tire gone and its the last part to go! LOL
  • Cheezberger
    Cheezberger Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 5. Started at 141, currently 134ish... First goal is 125, ultimate goal is 120.
  • jowen121
    jowen121 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try picking a weight that gives you a healthy BMI on the BMI chart. I am 5'5" also curvy and my goal is 144. I think that is what I weighed when I started college.
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    my goal is 120, if i get to where i like how i look and feel before then great! i just know that was not my skinniest weight (105) which was too small but i should be able to lose most of the extra fat i have and build some muscle for definition.
  • missigus
    missigus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My goal is set at 145. I'm currently at 151. I carry quite a bit of muscle and I'm hour glassed shaped. As I'm getting closer to goal, I may strive for 140-135. But I'm afraid that may be hard to maintain being in my mid 40's, so we will see.
  • kprangernix07
    kprangernix07 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Right now going for 135. I started at 170, and am at 151.8. I want to eventually transition to BMI.. the scale number is just something to get me there... I'm suprised by some people's weights and sizes! One girl said she was 145 and a size 4? I'm 150 and a size 10? I think? I was a 10-12 at 170... but havent been wearing normal clothes for about 2 months... so I dont really know what size I'm at yet. Just a suprise to see the variance between weight / size. Just goes to show you should use BMI!!!
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Use this site:
    http://www.superskinnyme.com/

It's very detailed and tells you based on your frame and the way your muscles & fat type are :)

Edit:
    I have a small frame and I had been thinking 105-110 for my final goal since I was only 18 when I started.. (fell off a few times)
    but the site tells me I should stay between 114 & 127, so my new goal is 115.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I'm on the bigger spectrum of 5'4" gals. My ultimate goal weight is 155-160, since I'm currently at 226.

Certainly VERY likely you will look amazing at 160. Weight lifting ....have you tried it ?? Muscle looks totally diff under our skin than fat , takes up less space. I'm 1/2 inch taller than you. I'm wearing size 8 at 190 . Started at 236 last April. Still have some fat to burn/ muscle to transform ....so I think I will likely settle in to the body I'm very happy with, and can MAINTAIN at 175.

Jen
  • xhereinmyheadx
    xhereinmyheadx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well I think I was always around 120-125 in high school. I'd settle for 130 right now, but ultimately 125 would be great! It's funny, but even when I hit 140 I start to look pretty decent. So maybe I shouldn't stress so much about hitting my high school weight, eh? (I'm 148 right now)
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Officially I have 120. However, I'm looking for a body fat % goal rather than a weight. I'd like to get down to 18-20% BF. I've gone from a size 14-16 to a 4, thanks to lifting heavy. I still have significant body fat in my abdomen and inner thighs that I want to ditch so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. I've been successful thus far in dropping from 37% to approx 25% so no reason to think it won't continue.
  • wendy8883
    wendy8883 Posts: 50
    Options
    When I was younger I lost about 50lbs and dropped from one 180ish to 130s. At my thinnest at 5'4 I was 125 with 38DD and was a size 3, I looked sickly....its all in your body type and what you look/feel like. I never lost my boobs either. I lost it everywhere else. Some people are meant to be tiny, i was never meant to be smaller than 125, you could count every rib, every bone in my body. My goal now is to be 140-150. Good luck!
    Love this comment, i think 150 would be perfect........I too have hips and butt and my arms need work, but my goal is definitly 150
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    I am currently at 218 and my goal is 170. When I hit that goal l may go for another one.
  • ItsDiana
    ItsDiana Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm 5'5, my current weight is 59,5kg (131lbs) and I'm aiming for a 57kg (125lbs).
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm on the bigger spectrum of 5'4" gals. My ultimate goal weight is 155-160, since I'm currently at 226.

Certainly VERY likely you will look amazing at 160. Weight lifting ....have you tried it ?? Muscle looks totally diff under our skin than fat , takes up less space. I'm 1/2 inch taller than you. I'm wearing size 8 at 190 . Started at 236 last April. Still have some fat to burn/ muscle to transform ....so I think I will likely settle in to the body I'm very happy with, and can MAINTAIN at 175.

Jen
    I USED to do a little weight lifting, but right now am focusing on cardio just to get all this excess weight off. I will definitely take it up again once I start to whittle down to a healthier weight. :) But yeah, I've seen SOOO many chicks on this site that are 5'4 @ 160 pounds and they look so fricken fantastic, yet they consider it their 'fat weight'. C'mon, thick is beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Im currently 168lbs I want to be about 120lbs
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I'm a little under 5'4". I'd like to be 120-125 depending on what I look when I get there. Probably end up around 122-124.

Focused more on lowering body fat, like for it to be down to 17-18 from 20.5 (133 lbs. currently)
  • sharnad
    sharnad Posts: 6
    Options
    Im 150 now i want to get down to 112