Poll: Do you have stretch marks???

Options
124»

Replies

• sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I have a few here and there. Don't care though. I just want to dump this weight.

I admit that the thought of extra stretch marks or loose skin kept me from getting in shape for a bit. But I'm 39 now and don't give a crap. I'm going to hit 40 hardcore style. :)
    Do it sweetie!!! You got this!
  • coolteenager101
    coolteenager101 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have a few here and there. Don't care though. I just want to dump this weight.

I admit that the thought of extra stretch marks or loose skin kept me from getting in shape for a bit. But I'm 39 now and don't give a crap. I'm going to hit 40 hardcore style. :)

Yep :) hardcore. You made me feel better about my "battle scars" (strechmarks)
  • jdbaker01
    jdbaker01 Posts: 44
    Options
    I havent got stretch marks, ive got tram lines lol, had them most of my life, they have faded over the years, to skin colour, you get used to them, and dont notice them at all
  • ifyouknew
    ifyouknew Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have them on my upper thighs. Got them as a teenager from a growth spurt (height and width both at the same time, I think). They were red initially but have faded to silvery pink, so they aren't that noticeable.
  • Ady0092
    Ady0092 Posts: 86
    Options
    I have them on my sides on my back and my arms
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    hell yeah. battle scars.
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have them on my breasts, butt, hips, and inner thighs :/
    I didn't even know I had stretch marks anywhere other than my breasts until a couple weeks ago in a fitting room!!! That lighting is just brutal.

I'm really pale and they have faded so they're not really noticeable though.
This discussion has been closed.