Kicking *kitten* In Our Twenties - May Challenge!! Take 2!!

Options
meagalayne
meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
Hey fabulous 20 somethings - Another month gone and another fresh beginning! April is behind us and the summer is right around the corner. That means it's heating up and high time to get our butt's outside before it's too hot to breathe :wink: Perfect time of year for reaching some major goals!

This will be a quick intro for those looking for a new challenge and wanting to stick it out for at least a month. For those who are vets to our monthly challenges, you know how its done. Keep on scrollin'!

For the newbs - Welcome! Here's the 'skinny' on our healthy living and lifestyle challenge...

As with the challenges that have come before, this is a place where MFPals in their 20s can search out support, motivation, and advice while they are working towards their own personal goals. You're encouraged to set your own targets based on what is important to you and what challenges you face that you hope to overcome - set out goals for the month, make them attainable, and then just keep coming back to update us on your progress, help motivate others, and kick some serious *kitten*!! This group is home to Pals at all stages in their journey and there is plenty of advice, friendship and *love* to go around - If you have any questions or just need help getting moving, or you're a total veteran at this whole healthy living thing, you're welcome here! Just post whatever you like, show some support when you can, and enjoy the group

Here's what we ask:

1) As our veteran members (and newbs alike) sign onto the challenge once again, a list like the one found at the bottom of this post will start forming. This is our “goals list”. If you want to join the challenge, we ask that you copy and paste the most up-to-date list and tag your own screen name and goals onto the bottom – this is so that we can keep things moving along and no one gets left behind! (If you notice that someone's been left off, due to a high volume of posting, please incorporate their goals back into the list whenever possible.)
2) Set attainable and realistic goals! This group is dedicated to supporting healthy living, first and foremost, and that includes physical, emotional and mental health. So set goals that you know you can reach, with hard work and persistence, and find ways to celebrate small victories whenever you can. This will help you stay motivated and on track! We recommend setting some non-scale goals along with a scale goal if you are trying to lose weight – seeing progress in your fitness, your measurements and your diet is a great way to celebrate small changes in your life that make a HUGE difference. Be flexible, know that things aren't going to go perfectly as planned every day, and allow some wiggle room for a bad day here and there. We all have them!
3) Once your goals are posted, stay active and enjoy the benefits of this awesome community. Oh, and invite your 20-something friends! Let's keep this group moving, ladies!

As for April - Here's our most recent goal list. How did your progress stack up? For the newbs, here's a gander at the types of goals we set out to acheive. It may serve as a little inspiration for you to kick start your journey here
Allie7383- PR in my 5K on 4/22, Complete Ripped in 30, maintain low 140's, and be more positive all around!
abby459 - Log EVERYTHING I eat this month. Watch my sodium intake. Stay under calories almost everyday (giving myself 2 days off for the month) Keep training for my 10K trail race on April 28th....goal is to be able to run the entire thing.
Resolute2012 - Log in EVERY day, stay under calories, run five days a week
JulieH3art - Drop 5lbs!!! Stick to my promises.
Eleanoreb- Eat healthier, find healthy snacks, don't use the excuse "well i'm running so much, i can eat this" , core/ab work
Kendib - Run 3 days a week, add in some cross training, be able to run a complete 5k.
Bonniejo - Stop eating when I'm full, don't eat when I'm not hungry, and lose 3 pounds :)
Meagalayne- Set a new PR in the 5K and 1/2 Marathon distances; Run on the beach at every opportunity on vacation and enjoy some good beer, live music, and great food; Finish my novel and start another; Acknowledge when I'm feeling needlessly sorry for myself and work on being positive for the sake of being positive; and finish out the month with a solid, tangible plan for both building strength/toning up and being happy in your personal life and relationship
Alexsmith01 - Lose 1kg, cook 3 new healthy recipes, study study study for exams on 1/2 May
Ezak86- lose 5 pounds, do HIIT sprints 3x/week and get target speed up to 11mph, cook more food at home, improve run distance to 10miles, get out an be more confident talking to strangers at the bars
Qwerty07- Run 100 miles, strength train 3x per week, stay under calories every day except Sunday
abellone7289 (Manda)- Run three times a week, even if It's just a mile. Get down to 138 by the 30th. Accept that I can't control everything and I should take my stressors one week at a time.
oncemorewithfeeling- get below 150 lbs (means losing bout 8 lbs), add the 30 day shred on top of my workouts, stop snacking on things like crackers just because they're low in calories, buy a bathing suit I can feel good in
fitontherun - Complete half marathon training, run half marathon in under 2:15, drink at least 64 oz of water each day, and take time to stretch and use a foam roller on my legs after running.
hippiechel - workout 4 times a week and 128lbs by 21 april
GreenHumanClay ( Cynthia) Continue to train for my next half on May 6th thats in SF so it will be hilly, weight train at least 3 xs per week, be able to do more push ups, increase my pace per minute when running, hydrate well and eat as clean as possible and weigh myself ONLY ONCE a week and continue to get better quality sleep.
lalonmeg000(meghan)- insanity 4 days/week, see how long I can go without going over my cals and eating fast food. find a different way to relieve stress other than diet dr.pepper
mkwow (Missy)- get into the 180's, putting me at a 55 to 60lb total loss and to actively increase my exercise levels working on the C25K and 30 day shred programs!
caitwinmary(caitlin): keep training for my 5k so that when my first race comes on 6/2 i can run the whole thing, shred another 10lbs by the end of april, and workout hard and use ripped in 30 between runs.
deeders1220: Walk and not take the bus into my office from the parking lot (about 15 min walk each way for a total of 30mins extra walking EVERY DAY), Go to the gym/do something active 3x a week, and no fried food! Rock that bikini in Vegas!
GuamGrly (Bethany) - get into 130’s, log at least 5 days out of the week (I am not good at this and really need to up my game), continue trying new recipes, go to the gym at least 3 times per week, read one book
paul87920 - stop drinking my calories, get under 400lbs, and fix more meals at home.
missgolightly727(Emily) - Lose 5 lbs(will put me at 155 lbs), run 3 times a week(distance doesn't matter), log everything that goes into my mouth(thatswhatshesaid), class at the gym at least once a week
CKlei- Lose atleast 5 lbs. (will put me back down to 129), go on family walks 3 times a week, learn some new at home workouts , log everything I eat and Still breastfeed for the entire month.
amandaraecook88 - I want to lose at least 8 pounds and start exercising at least 3 times per week.
JMSKCW: Lose 4 lbs., up my exercise goal to 1300 minutes/month; increase my running distance; and to look awesome on my 1st wedding anniversary (4/30/2012)
KristennWinter - -Work Out at least 4 hours per week, Log in every day. Log every morsel of food that goes into my mouth, 7.8 pounds gone by My Birthday, May 6! Drink all my water!
JessYas - Run 3x/week, weights 2x/week, log every day, and lose 4 lbs

**Remember friends - no one ever got anywhere worth going without giving a varsity try. So push yourself a little outside your comfort zone this month. Set goals that focus on your own choices and behaviour and aren't dependent on the whim of the scale, the weather gods, or any other outside force. Look at your life as a whole - fitness, nutrition and mental health - and set goals to improve every part of your day. This challenge is yours and no goals are silly, too small, or out of place here. Just go with what works for you and what will help to push you towards a healthier, happier life!

So! What have you got planned for May? Let's see some new, creative goals and really think hard about working on what will get you to where you want to be this month and moving ahead this year.

Can't wait to kick some *kitten* and get fit for a beautiful summer! Get us started, my loves!

Meag :heart:

Replies

• eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    woo!! May :)

My April goals were:
    Eleanoreb- Eat healthier, find healthy snacks, don't use the excuse "well i'm running so much, i can eat this" , core/ab work

I think I did okay. i did find some healthy snacks and learn to find more of a balance with food as fuel for running/vs overeating. last night was not a good example of this, i feel i snacked way too much! grrr. Oh well. Running went well, i did 250km in April which is about 155 miles. I have 3.5 more weeks until my marathon, i am so excited/scared for it! core work was soso. definitely could have done more.

main goals for May are not to do anything careless or stupid before the marathon and just do the best that I can.
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm totally new to the group, but what can it hurt to try it? Hopefully I am doing this right, because I have never done it before. :)

Starting today, the first of May, I will:

Stay under my calories every day and log religiously. Eat back half to all of my exercise calories. Keep a positive outlook and remember- I can do this! :)

Eleanoreb- Do not do anything careless or stupid before the marathon and just do the best that I can.
  • meagalayne
    Options
    I don't have time to post my results from April or my goals for May, but here's the list forming... Hop on, ladies!

Eleanoreb- Do not do anything careless or stupid before the marathon and just do the best that I can.
    enewsome2- Stay under my calories every day and log religiously. Eat back half to all of my exercise calories. Keep a positive outlook and remember- I can do this! :)

Keep 'em coming! You guys are brilliant! :bigsmile:
  • awyler
    awyler Posts: 78
    Options
    im new to this too!

enewsome2- Stay under my calories every day and log religiously. Eat back half to all of my exercise calories. Keep a positive outlook and remember- I can do this! :)
    awyler- eat paleo 28 out of the 31 days in may.
  • JMSKCW
    JMSKCW Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    After a dismal April, I am ready to get back on track!

MissGolightly727(Emily) - Get out of the 160s and STAY THERE, run 3 times a week(distance doesn't matter) in the mornings(I am not a morning person, so this one might be a stretch, but hey, dream big), log everything that goes into my mouth(thatswhatshesaid), class at the gym at least once a week, and (just for Meag) be the social butterfly I know I can by going out with friends at least once a week.
    JMSKCW- 1300 minutes of exercise, 4 lbs lost. Keepin' it simple this month! Also, I am going to look into to starting the New Rules of Lifting for Women.

Looking forward to a great May!
    Jessica
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Bumping for now. Debating on joining or not!
  • caitwinmary
    caitwinmary Posts: 18
    Options
    I really needed something new to motivate me and this seems like it will:)

MissGolightly727(Emily) - Get out of the 160s and STAY THERE, run 3 times a week(distance doesn't matter) in the mornings(I am not a morning person, so this one might be a stretch, but hey, dream big), log everything that goes into my mouth(thatswhatshesaid), class at the gym at least once a week, and (just for Meag) be the social butterfly I know I can by going out with friends at least once a week.
    JMSKCW- 1300 minutes of exercise, 4 lbs lost. Keepin' it simple this month! Also, I am going to look into to starting the New Rules of Lifting for Women.
    caitwinmary: lose 8lbs this month, increase my weekly running mileage, do yoga at least once a week, work on my speed to improve my 5k time.
  • rlwinton
    rlwinton Posts: 101
    Options
    Can I join?

caitwinmary: lose 8lbs this month, increase my weekly running mileage, do yoga at least once a week, work on my speed to improve my 5k time.
    rlwinton: My goals would be to lose three lbs and run three times a week for 20 minutes or longer. I would also want to maintain my goals of working out five days a week, doing strength training 4x a week and eating around 1650 calories a day.
  • ashka86
    ashka86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too!

Find new exercises that have a lesser impact on my knees and enjoy doing them! Oh and lose 5lbs :wink:
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Why helloooooo my lovelies! :bigsmile:

I will save my updating and goal posting for another day, when I have some more time. For now just a very quick "Welcome!" to you newbs :flowerforyou: So happy to have you! And to those returning to the challenge, very happy to see you back as well. Some great goals being posted already and victories from April, as well.

Ashka - Welcome! Great start with your goals too. Keeping it simple always works wonders :drinker:
    rlwinton - Welcome to you too! And of course you can join! Sounds like you've got very reasonable goals set - just have to work out a schedule to meet them!
    caitwin- I hope this month's challenge will help motivate us all - Welcome aboard! What kind of yoga do you practice? There are many runners in our group but loads of us LOVE yoga as well!
    Guam - I hope you do join us :ohwell: But I totally understand if you feel like you want to or need to move on. Do whatever is right for you.
    Jessica - Keeping it simple is a great strategy and I've heard amazing things about NROLFW! Let me know what you think! Can't wait to hear your review :bigsmile:
    Emily - Sooooo happy to hear an update from you! You've been dearly missed! Your date this past week sounds adorable and wonderful - definitely cannot pass up an opportunity like that when it comes 'a knocking :wink: The guy sounds great - and damn lucky too! And I LOVE the swimsuit! It's fabulous to hear such a body-positive attitude on this thread and I really hope that it gets us all thinking a little more positively about how we look... I go through phases but the other day I saw myself and thought "Damn, not too shabby, Meag! :wink: " - not quite the "loving it" vibe you have, but getting there!
    El- I am PUMPED about your race girl! Sooooo pumped! That's all I can say :laugh: Great goals and great job in April ! Finding balance with food is tough so if you managed that, I'd call it a huge victory.

Alright my loves, I'm off! Let's keep chugging along and I'll post my goals and update on me tomorrow night, or Thursday...

rlwinton: My goals would be to lose three lbs and run three times a week for 20 minutes or longer. I would also want to maintain my goals of working out five days a week, doing strength training 4x a week and eating around 1650 calories a day.
    ashka86- Find new exercises that have a lesser impact on my knees and enjoy doing them! Oh and lose 5lbs
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    bumping for now!
  • rlwinton
    rlwinton Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm psyched! :) I was looking at my goal of running 20 minutes or longer...that is a challenge for me! I attempted to do so today and I ran out of breath so fast. I feel lame, but have to remember that I quit smoking only 70 days ago (yay!). I will keep getting my cardio on though!
  • Maystar80
    Maystar80 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    ashka86- Find new exercises that have a lesser impact on my knees and enjoy doing them! Oh and lose 5lbs
    Maystar80--Got to fuel my workouts so I can be strong! So, eat approximately 2000 calories of nutritious, good-for-my-body food every day. Log everything I eat and don't eat anything I can't log (i.e. no eating while standing! It's in the habit, and its a bad bad habit). Drink alcohol only once/week and keep it under 300 calories. Stick to my 6 days/week training plan: Monday and Wednesday-wrestling and p90x weights; Tuesday and Thursday-run in the mornings and spin class in the afternoon; Saturday- short, race pace run; Sunday- long run; Yoga- 30+min 2x/week. Abstain from the scale and tape measure and check in on June 1st. Will be happy w/the results and reassess then!
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • cmg2008
    cmg2008 Posts: 139
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm kinda new. I participated in this thread around this time last year and absolutely loved! Since grad school, I have fallen off of track and i'm trying to get back on!

cmg2008: Continue to train for the Warrior Dash June 2nd. Start getting back into the habit of logging my calories again. Start eating healthier again.

Maystar80--Got to fuel my workouts so I can be strong! So, eat approximately 2000 calories of nutritious, good-for-my-body food every day. Log everything I eat and don't eat anything I can't log (i.e. no eating while standing! It's in the habit, and its a bad bad habit). Drink alcohol only once/week and keep it under 300 calories. Stick to my 6 days/week training plan: Monday and Wednesday-wrestling and p90x weights; Tuesday and Thursday-run in the mornings and spin class in the afternoon; Saturday- short, race pace run; Sunday- long run; Yoga- 30+min 2x/week. Abstain from the scale and tape measure and check in on June 1st. Will be happy w/the results and reassess then!

cmg2008: Continue to train for the Warrior Dash June 2nd. Start getting back into the habit of logging my calories again. Start eating healthier again.
  • ksullins07
    ksullins07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I don't know if I'm doing this right but I'd LOVE to join this group!! I'm 28 and 28 lbs from my goal weight!!
    If I need to add a goal for the month of May..here it is....
    10 lbs!! I wanna lose it! I want it gone!!!
    Get into DAILY exercise routine..I have days where I do and days where I don't! I need to do SOMETHING everyday!!!

~Kacy
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options

ksullins07-10 lbs!! I wanna lose it! I want it gone!!!
    Get into DAILY exercise routine..I have days where I do and days where I don't! I need to do SOMETHING everyday!!!

Lostalykat- Track my food at least 6 days a week, Follow my new fitbit and try to get all my activity for the day(after my foot heals that is), Lose at least 3lbs from my WI on Friday of this week, Either hit the gym, run or do yoga 4 x a week.

It has been a long time since I was on here, I have gone back and forth on weight watchers and here. I have decided that right now Weight watchers is not something I want to put my money towards since I am saving for my wedding in may. My ultimate goal is to get back to 165 for the wedding, so I have about 15lbs in 4 months, which might be doable but honestly with all the muscle I have built I would be happy to just get under 170 again/ get into a size 8 pants. I just got back from a very fun and wild cruise and I am still in recovery mode since I sprained my ankle in mexico. I am going to try hard to stay in cals the next day and drink tons of water eat lots of fresh fruit and veggies to lose the water weight I gained from all the food and drinks on the boat. I am thinking I might try not drinking for most of may but I don't want to put it as a goal because if I do and I end up falling off I will be devastated. I miss doing triathlons and had to take a break until after the wedding. I still run (well when my foot is doing better) and I am doing Bay 2 Breakers here in SF on my 20th! I am also doing the New York marathon in 2013 so I can't wait. I am sure all of you will get to know me sooner than later.

One thing I have learned more and more over this journey, Don't deprive yourself of what truly makes you happy. But sometimes you have to do a little soul searching to find out what that is.
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Hey my dears - Quick selfish goal post for now!

My April goals were:
    Meagalayne- Set a new PR in the 5K and 1/2 Marathon distances; Run on the beach at every opportunity on vacation and enjoy some good beer, live music, and great food; Finish my novel and start another; Acknowledge when I'm feeling needlessly sorry for myself and work on being positive for the sake of being positive; and finish out the month with a solid, tangible plan for both building strength/toning up and being happy in your personal life and relationship

I did set new PRs in both distances (25:52 and 2:04.59 respectively); I ran as much as I could while I was away and enjoyed lots of great beer/food/music; I finished my novel plus another and started up a non-fiction I am keen to get reading; I was a total pity-party but am working on it going forward; and I don't have any plans but made some major life changes, including deciding to move forward in the next chapter of my life a single woman on a mission to be happy, healthy and to work hard to get to where I want to be!

April was a tough training month for me. After the Around the Bay at the end of March, I was really struggling and pained to run and I felt like it was virtually impossible to motivate to run at all. It was also a really tough eating month, as I have been frustrated, stressed out, anxious and very emotional and been using food as a crutch. Getting back to the basics in May to get my head on straight...

Lostalykat- Track my food at least 6 days a week, Follow my new fitbit and try to get all my activity for the day(after my foot heals that is), Lose at least 3lbs from my WI on Friday of this week, Either hit the gym, run or do yoga 4 x a week.
    Meagalayne- Find my love for running again, without necessarily sticking to a schedule; enjoy fitness often but not in lieu of social outings with potential friends; eat well and mindfully at every opportunity - listen to your body and eat when you're hungry; drink more water than coffee; yoga or spin every week; finish your current book and start reading Born to Run; and book your next adventure! Oh - and don't weigh again until the end of the month - your body and mind just need a break!

I have been in and out of Dr's offices and labs the past 2 weeks, trying to get referrals and figure out what might be happening with my body. I've got a laundry list of symptoms and it's drive my stress through the roof. Of course, this is just exasperating my food and fitness obsessions and makes me even more neurotic about eating out or indulging. I am trying to force myself to find balance - or at least to cope with the discomfort of eating out or outside of my macros to accommodate social functions - but it's a huge challenge for me. Coupled with a loss of stability at work, a new position and 4 new employees, and being newly single, there's just a lot of uncertainty right now and food/exercise have become my crutch. It's a big wake-up call. I need to get back to a normal, healthy, balanced way of thinking about myself and my life. So being positive is my number 1 goal! :happy:

All of my goals listed above should add to this effort, as they are all things in life that make me happy and help me to find that balance. I need to force myself to do things that remove me from my comfortable "bubble" of obsessive logging, meal planning, and staying at home or the gym to control my surroundings. Doing those things makes me happy but take the first step out is the hardest part, so I am committed to making an extra effort every day - even when I'm stressed, exhausted, anxious and just want to curl up and be alone. It won't be easy but I know the pay-off will be huge :bigsmile:

Thanks for listening, and WELCOME to all the new members! We're an open book here so please jump in and post about whatever you like, whenever you like!

Aly- Welcome back, love! Happy to have you! :flowerforyou: And couldn't agree more that some soul searching is often in order... Sometimes we have no idea what makes us happy until we completely step away, throw ourselves out there, and really figure out what makes us tick. It sounds like you're doing a find job of figuring it out for you :smile:

Much love and keep those goals coming! :heart: Meag
  • fitontherun
    fitontherun Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Last month, my goals were: Complete half marathon training, run half marathon in under 2:15, drink at least 64 oz of water each day, and take time to stretch and use a foam roller on my legs after running.

I suceeeded in completing my half marathon training. Sadly, I was three minutes away from meeting my time goal. But the most important thing is that I finished, and I finished strong. The only goal I didn't really meet was taking the time to stretch. Whoops. Perhaps, improper stretching and a lack of an adequate warming up/cool down are what has been contributing to my injuries. Speaking of injuries, the IT band/knee pain in my right leg has felt a whole lot better than it did on Sunday. I'm hoping it'll continue to get better on its own. The goal is not to go to physical therapy again. I met a sports chiropractor at the race expo who's from my hometown. He noticed I still have a lot of weak hipness, which could be causing a lot of problems with my knees and hips. I may make an appointment to see him later on. For this month, now, it seems like I'll be forced to take a running sabbatical.

Meagalayne- Find my love for running again, without necessarily sticking to a schedule; enjoy fitness often but not in lieu of social outings with potential friends; eat well and mindfully at every opportunity - listen to your body and eat when you're hungry; drink more water than coffee; yoga or spin every week; finish your current book and start reading Born to Run; and book your next adventure! Oh - and don't weigh again until the end of the month - your body and mind just need a break!
    fitontherun (Chinwe) - Continue to monitor IT band recovery by cutting back on running and starting up cross-training (spin, pilates, weight training). Trouble shoot on what's causing the recurrent knee/hip injuries. Drop 2 pounds. Decide on when to start Turbo Fire or a Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid. Survive finals week. Stick to a strict MCAT study schedule.
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    GreenHumanClay ( Cynthia) Continue to train for my next half on May 6th thats in SF so it will be hilly, weight train at least 3 xs per week, be able to do more push ups, increase my pace per minute when running, hydrate well and eat as clean as possible and weigh myself ONLY ONCE a week and continue to get better quality sleep.

I continued to train for my next half except for this week but my next half is this Sunday coming up! I was consistent with weight training and am really starting to see results, my pace per minute has mot improved too much my my focus for this hilly 1/2 will be to complete it in 2:15. I've been limiting my go out to eat and have improved with my eating clean, As far as weighing myself I have been doing that once per week sometimes twice but not 6 timers per day as I was before. My sleep has been ok but last night I actually got about 7 hours or so, so Im happy with that! And I can do about 25 push ups per minute the real ones! ;) Sorry for not being supportive at all this month, love this group and plan on continuing to be a part of it I promise I will make even a small amount of time to be on here posting!

As far as my May goals here they go
    GreenHumanClay (Cynthia): Weight train 3-4 times per week, take 1-2 days off for recovery, run 2-3xs, not training now so these will be more fun/hill runs, run the hill stairs 1-2xs, keep hydrating well, sleep more, continue reading "The new Rules of Lifting for Women", increase my weight lifting and push ups, and last but not least stay on top of my HW only have 3 weeks left of school

fitontherun (Chinwe) - Continue to monitor IT band recovery by cutting back on running and starting up cross-training (spin, pilates, weight training). Trouble shoot on what's causing the recurrent knee/hip injuries. Drop 2 pounds. Decide on when to start Turbo Fire or a Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid. Survive finals week. Stick to a strict MCAT study schedule.
    GreenHumanClay (Cynthia): Weight train 3-4 times per week, take 1-2 days off for recovery, run 2-3xs, not training now so these will be more fun/hill runs, run the hill stairs 1-2xs, keep hydrating feel, sleep more, continue reading "The new Rules of Lifting for Women", increase my lifting weight and push ups, and last but not least stay on top of my HW only have 3 weeks left of school

Be back on here later tonight or tomorrow to catch up with ya'll! Have a great day everyone! Cynthia :bigsmile: