Around 5'1 females:

Options
What is your goal weight? I am 5'1 with a pretty small frame and am aiming for 118. I am at about 121 right now. Although, I am not totally focused on the scale since I am trying to gain muscle at the moment. Just curious what other people around my heights weight loss goals are. :]

Replies

• justjaclync
    Options
    I am 5'1" and my gw is 125lb. I was 116 when I got pregnant with my daughter and with the body shape change I think I would look best now a bit larger than I was to start. We will see how I feel when I get there though :)

Congrats on the weight loss! Very impressive :)
  • nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    I am 5'1" and my gw is 125lb. I was 116 when I got pregnant with my daughter and with the body shape change I think I would look best now a bit larger than I was to start. We will see how I feel when I get there though :)

Congrats on the weight loss! Very impressive :)

Thank you! Yeah I know what your saying about feeling like you look a little better with a bit more weight. I think if I go under 118 I will start to look to skinny. Plus I would rather be more defined than just skinny!
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Im almost 5'2" and my goal weight is 125 to 127. But I'll see when I get there.... :)
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", 118, and don't really have a goal weight to be honest. If someone asks, I'd say 108, but really, it's the shape I'm in that matters more than a number on the scale.
  • Stewie316
    Stewie316 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and currently 112 lbs. My original goal weight was 105-110, but I'm tired of dieting, so I'm now concentrating on muscle gain. My new goal is 110 to 120.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and would like to be around 120. If you are looking to gain muscle, I would say you might want to stay where you are and just focus on gaining the muscle. I've noticed my weight loss has slowed considerably since I started focusing on weight loss, but the inches are still coming off and things are definitely tightening in the right places. According to my BF %, I now need to lose less to get to my BF% goal. So, you may find the same for yourself.
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    First off, I would like to say congrats on the big loss! You've come a long way!! That's truly amazing.

Anyway, got side tracked :) lol
    I'm 5'2 started out at 122 now I'm at 116/117
    Id like to get down to anywhere between 108-113 with a lot of muscle.
    I'm mainly focusing on body fat though so goals vary,
  • immotivatedinparis
    Options
    I'm 5ft and I currently weight 145lbs.My goal is 115-120lbs,and I want to be tone as well,not skinny! :)
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    5ft 1.8in here. Goal weight of 120lbs.

Congrats on your loss, OP!
  • pduckworth
    pduckworth Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 100lbs. I have two profile pictures from when I was that weight and that is when I felt best. Even at 115 I had a lot of fat around my hips and just looked large. However, I'm also working on toning up, so if I look good before then, I'll stop!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' and my goal weight is between 105 and 110.
  • imogenjade
    imogenjade Posts: 131
    Options
    im 5ft2 and want to be 105 pounds, im 113 at the moment x
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    5"2" ... original goal was 122 but changed and am now 118. Carry a lot of muscle.... anything less I would look gaunt!
  • Classyandra
    Classyandra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5-1 and I'd like to be 115, I'm currently 140. May I ask how many calories you are eating to get to your goal? I heard that smaller ladies may have a harder time? Didn't know if it was true. I was 115 before getting prgnant with my daughter and would love to get back there!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11'' and my goal weight is around 115-118. It would give me a body fat of 17-18%.
  • msgremmy
    msgremmy Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm about 5'0, and my goal is 115. I don't think I've ever weighed less (as a teen/adult, anyway), and I'd be frightened to aim for lower. I've been the same size pretty much since I was 12, give or take 15 pounds, and I want to get back to the "take 15 pounds" haha. Feel free to add me as a friend-- us petite gals have to stick together! :)
  • nanniejan
    nanniejan Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I am 133lbs and aiming for 120 to 126 I am smaller than yourself being just 4'11" good luck
  • Clarevmb
    Clarevmb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'1" and am aiming for 125-130lbs as this will put be in the healthy BMI range. This is only a guide though, I'll see what I look like when I get there. I think it will be fine, when younger I was another 14lbs lighter but I don't think it would look right these days!!!
  • nanniejan
    nanniejan Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I am 4 ft 11 and I am overweight 9st 7lb or 133lbs, need to improve my body fat which is 28% way too high, hope I can motivate myself and use this app to lose and control what I eat.
  • tldust
    tldust Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" My goal is 135. That's what I was at my healthiest when I was biking everywhere.