girl u look amazing. way to go
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :)
  • lizaboots
    lizaboots Posts: 43
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind and funny words, you're cracking me up! What has really helped me is working out with my Polar FT-7 to get an accurate calorie burn. As we all know, MFP tends to over estimate calorie burns so it's nice to have something set to work from. I bought mine at heartratemonitorsusa (.com) for $73 with free shipping. You can use coupon code cm8 and get 8% off- it's the cheapest place online that I could find a Polar FT-7. I got the mens version because I wanted black and the womens only comes in pink and bronze. It's still the same monitor and you still select your gender during setup.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I don't believe that you're 228!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: amazing!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    228? Where?!! You look amazing.

Yeah, where in the world is the 228? You look amazing!
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Thank you sooo much for sharing!! I am also 5' 9" and my goal is 210 but after seeing your pics, I may not need to get that low!! You look amazing, keep up the great work!!
  • pshevy
    pshevy Posts: 3
    Options
    You look alot happier too!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I would never guess you weigh over 200, from the second picture. You look great! Congratulations!
  • lizaboots
    Options
    What's a Calorie zig-zag method? You look fantastic - Well done.

It may not work for everyone, but it works for me.

The Zig Zag Diet, also known as calorie shifting, involves staggering a low-calorie diet with high-calorie days. The belief is that if you can keep your body guessing, you can avoid homeostasis. By confusing your body, the hope is that your metabolism will shift into high gear burning calories more effectively.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/488503-zigzag-calorie-diet/#ixzz1tdxlFmJe

You can do your calculator here:
    http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

Here's an idea of what calorie zig zagging looks like:
    Maintenance Fat Loss Extreme Fat Loss
    Monday 1824
    Tuesday 1824
    Wednesday 2189
    Thursday 1824
    Friday 1824
    Saturday 2007
    Sunday 1824

This ends up working for me because I tend to eat more on the weekends and less during the week.
  • happynmontana
    happynmontana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • lizaboots
    Options
    Can you tell me your calorie averages or daily target? You and I look to be about the same body type. I have been stuck at the same weight for 4 weeks now and I know it is my eating. I just feel like I can't get my calories right.

You look great and way smaller than 220's

I just opened my diary to public so you can go in there and see! ***Some days are not so good, like Saturday when I had like 3 Ultra beers and 2 brownies, LOL. Oh well, we still have to live and give ourselves a treat once in a while!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great work
  • mint0429
    mint0429 Posts: 20
    Options
    you're amazing!
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!!
  • mollysonnotice
    Options
    great job! You look amazing :)
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats...
  • arojas1227
    arojas1227 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are truly my hero today!! You look amazing!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!