Ladies-Your Favorite Protein Powder?

Options

Replies

• heddylyn
    heddylyn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    http://www.permalean.com/

I like the chocolate but they're all delicious! 20 grams of protein per scoop. Also very low sugar, carbs and fat.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Syntrax Nectar has very good flavors
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Curious too! Bump!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I have Designer Whey Protein in Chocolate. Use it if I want to not add much carbs/fat to my diary.

My treat, Eggnog flavored Muscle Milk. *drool*

Egg nog ?? OMG that sounds delish!!!!
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Designer Whey Vanilla. It's good with greek yogurt, almond milk, and a frozen banana... yum!
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I use the Dymatize Iso-100 Whey. I love the Gormet Chocolate and the Vanilla is good too. They have a few other flavors I haven't tried yet. It's only 106 calories, 0 fat, 50 sodium, 1 carb and 24 proteins. I just mix it with water in my shaker and go. This is my breakfast almost every morning and I'm good usually till noon. Sometimes I have a snack mid morning though.
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Now Sports Pea Protein - Unflavored - 28 grams of protein
    Now Sports Egg White Protein - Unflavored - 16 grams of protein

If I wasn't allergic to whey protein, I would try the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Isolate, as I have heard really good things about it.
  • fitnhealthykaren
    Options
    I just got a huge can of Natures Plus Spiru-tein vanilla. A good brand for me because it's gluten free. It's pretty good.
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    Complete Nutrition's Titan ProComplete - chocolate! YUM
  • rainbobrite929
    Options
    I'm a fan of Pure Protein's Frosty Chocolate Powder!
  • oddree80
    oddree80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I like the banana flavored Spriu-tien.

:smile:
    Audrey Louise
  • jennallen83
    Options
    I use the GNC brand Lean Shake with Light Vanilla or Chocolate Soy milk. :drinker:
  • stownes66
    stownes66 Posts: 23
    Options
    For those of us who are on the go during the weekend or right after work, what pre-made protein shake.drink would anyone recommend?
  • bjnorvell
    bjnorvell Posts: 43
    Options
    Shakeology :)
  • missprincessjenny
    missprincessjenny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Genuine Health Vegan Proteins + Chocolate. I love it in with low fat greek yogurt, water and berries made into a smoothie. I tried the strawberry flavour and it made me throw up. I also bought the vanilla flavour but I have not opened it yet.
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    For those of us who are on the go during the weekend or right after work, what pre-made protein shake.drink would anyone recommend?

Sunkist protein shots. Some have 42 grams of protein, some have 24 grams of protein and they come in a variety of fruit flavors.
  • ninick
    ninick Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Here are a few I tried. Have to say that I really haven't found a protein powder that tastes *great* :'(

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey -Extreme Chocolate
    it's good nutritional wise, but it's a little thin when mixed with water and I dont really like that after taste. But I normally mix 1/2 scoop with 1/2 C unsweet soy milk, unsweeten cocoa powder and coffee, it turns out to be good tasting after work out drink.

Designer Whey chocolate caramel peanut butter
    really light taste, but doesn't have the after taste Optimum Nutrition has. at 100Cal and 18g protein, it's not bad. I do the same as above for after work out drink.

Muscle Milk - Cookie and Cream
    it's think, creamy and tasty(reminds me of melted ice cream). A little too strong on the artificial flavor though, again, I add it to coffee to dilute it.

Premier Nutrition- High Protein Chocolate Shake
    got this at costco, taste wise it's my favorite, but since it's individual cartons, I have to drink the whole thing at once. (160Cal and 30g protein)

Trader Joe's unsweeten soy protein (vanilla)
    no real taste on its own, but doesn't dessolve easily in water, has to blend it. But the good thing is it can be mixed in almost anything! (like savory soup)
  • meganmorsey
    meganmorsey Posts: 75
    Options
    Are there any brands that sell samples? Or do you know a place where I can get samples of protein powders? I'm so hesitant to spend money on it if I don't know that I'm going to like it!

Most likely I will drink it as a shake for post workout or add it to my oatmeal in the morning. Ideally I could buy one product that would work both ways.
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I use the Dymatize Iso-100 Whey. I love the Gormet Chocolate and the Vanilla is good too. They have a few other flavors I haven't tried yet. It's only 106 calories, 0 fat, 50 sodium, 1 carb and 24 proteins. I just mix it with water in my shaker and go. This is my breakfast almost every morning and I'm good usually till noon. Sometimes I have a snack mid morning though.

I use this ^^^ but I make it into smoothies by adding it to Almond milk and frozen fruit in a blender. So Yummy... it's like having a milkshake.
  • ninick
    ninick Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Premier Nutrition- High Protein Chocolate Shake

good price from costco too! :)