New month, what are YOUR goals? :)

Options
happy new month everyone!! was wondering if we could all share our goals for this month! mine is to lose 6 pounds and to only stick to one cheat meal on the weekends rather than binging so much throughout the week! what are yours? :)

Replies

• jill92787
    jill92787 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 7 lbs to hit my memorial day goal of 165 lbs! 164 is my lightest weight in my adult life, so I'm really excited that I'm getting close to getting back down to where I was last year before everything went to hell. :D I also really want to work on my butt and thighs, so I'm going to do the Butt Bible workouts 3-4 times a week along with my runs and upper body work to see if I can really trim down some of the parts I'm less than thrilled with!
  • peanutbutterz
    peanutbutterz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Lose 8 pounds :)
  • Mommyof3CrazyBoys
    Mommyof3CrazyBoys Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get down to a 25 pound weight loss nby June 1 and I am currently at 20 pound loss. I also am going to exercise everyday whether its jogging, walking, or a circuit video. I currently exercise about 4-5 times a week. I also want to drink 12-14 glasses of water a day.
  • MashaSK
    MashaSK Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Not to eat any artificial sugar, diary and gluten and to get more muscles
  • jenn_may
    jenn_may Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    May goals:

Eat Vegetarian
    Follow my exercise program strictly
    Drink 12-16 8 oz glasses of water everyday
    Write in my 'Positive Thoughts Journal' everyday
    Read one book on proper nutrition.
    Lose as many inches as I can.
  • tes8612
    tes8612 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to be 155 by May 26th! My husband and I are going to Cozumel for our one year anniversary. This would put me at only 5 lbs more than I weighed on our wedding day, and rocking shorts and a swimsuit! Its a pretty big goal and I have friend's wedding in the middle, but I'll aim high. I tend to lose a lot when I first start and then taper to a steady pace.
  • jemachharo
    jemachharo Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I had a goal to lose 50 pounds by my 50th birthday which is May 14. I met that goal plus a few extras. May is very busy socially and then we have a long vacation planned in June, so my goal for the next two months is to maintain where I am now. If I can lose a couple of more, all the better...
  • jill92787
    jill92787 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    May goals:

Eat Vegetarian

Try this book: http://www.amazon.com/The-China-Study-Comprehensive-Implications/dp/1932100660/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1335889772&sr=1-1

My clinical nutrition professor in college loved this book and makes his classes read it every semester. Interesting stuff and will help you with the vegetarian angle.
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    - Do the Ripped in 30 and see decent results at the end of the month (still waiting for it to come in the mail, lol!)
    - Absolutely no soda!
    - Maintain my current weight by upping my calories
    - Find better food to eat so I'll hit my new calorie goal.

:drinker:
  • jenn_may
    jenn_may Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    May goals:

Eat Vegetarian

Try this book: http://www.amazon.com/The-China-Study-Comprehensive-Implications/dp/1932100660/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1335889772&sr=1-1

My clinical nutrition professor in college loved this book and makes his classes read it every semester. Interesting stuff and will help you with the vegetarian angle.

Thank you! I will see if my library has it.
  • JenS_1678
    JenS_1678 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm really hoping to get down to 162. I haven't been that weight since my senior year of college, and I feel like I can do it if I stick to counting my calories and no soda.
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Although I was hoping to get to my goal weight of 165lbs by my 23rd birthday, That isn't really realistic at the moment...just realized my half BDAY is Friday so that would mean losing 50lbs in 6 months...no can do!!! So, I am hoping to get down to 180 by then. That's about 30 lbs, much more realistic. Then hoping to get to 165 by March :) 5lbs a month is what I have been doing anyways!
  • ShanaGore
    ShanaGore Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My goals for May are to lose 8 more pounds, add more strength training to may normally all cardio workouts and to tryout some new healthy recipes.
  • momswanson
    momswanson Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well, I would like to lose 10 pounds. I tried to accomplish this in April but I only lost 7. So, this month I am going to up my calories to 1600 a day (a scary thought!) and add lifting.
  • caitlinmcauley
    Options
    i would loveee to lose 12 pounds this month. id be ok with 7 tho.
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    I don't care if I lose a lb on the scale....I would like to lose 1 inch on my waist, it's currently about 29.5, I wanna go down to 28.5, 28.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Maintain my weight and reduce body fat. I'm around 22.5 right now, I'd like to be at 21 by June 1st.
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I would love to see my hips and tummy continue to slim down another couple inches!
  • HURLEYX3RO
    HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
    Options
    Happy Mayday!

My goal is to drop 15 lbs by the 30th
  • girlholiday
    girlholiday Posts: 73
    Options
    no eating out with the exception of mother's day, and my boyfriend's birthday.
    be active everyday.
    eat clean.