Options
    YESS! Im there with you! I gotta lose 20 by Sept. 1, my wedding is sept. 12
  • StacieLutes
    Options
    That sounds soooooo good!!! I'm in:happy:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    I'm in but will it "Hurt" :laugh: :I had back surgery 1.5 years ago and still not perfect but...doable. :happy:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge too... That would rid me of the remaining lbs I need to lose. Let's do it!!!

So where do we go from here? What's the plan? Do we check in to this thread everyday ? I haven't taken part of an online challenge like this one so I'm unclear as to what is required.

Ocean_91, are you in??
  • jowily
    jowily Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I tried to join a team about two months ago - and then started traveling on business which messed it all up. I am ready to get serious again now that I am not traveling over the summer!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I'm in! but i won't be starting til July 5th! that's when I start my second round of ChaLEAN Extreme! :-) 34lbs lost the first round. hopefully 20 the second??? :bigsmile:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    It should be noted that 9 weeks would yield a weight loss of 18bls if you're at the 2 lbs a week ratio. I happen to be at a 1.4lbs ratio a week but I would still like to take part in the challenge.

Added motivation is definitely what I require right now.
  • sarahbeth7603
    Options
    I'm in, too. I just finished my first week and I think I can do it!!
  • StacieLutes
    Options
    I'm with you I need some added motivation!! I'm good with 18 lbs!!:happy:
  • VTPete22
    VTPete22 Posts: 2
    Options
    I joined this stie today and I'm in. It would be a good challenge to start with. Tell me how to go from here.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I am in!

I have fallen into a bit of a slump and need to step it up again. It is my b-day in mid september and would love to be down at least another 25 by then. Hopefully this will help keep me motivated.
  • ChicWeed
    ChicWeed Posts: 6
    Options
    Count me in, I'm also a newbie but ready to start losin'!

Go team!:drinker:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    :wink: gottcha stjohn.... :smile: :happy:

Here's to a great week! We can DO this!! :flowerforyou:
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well, but I will make my goal around16-18 pounds. I want to make sure that I do not lose weight too fast. I would like to lost between 8-10 pounds by August 1st. I am maid-of-honour at my best friends wedding on that day. I would also like for my arms to be more toned by that day.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Yay, I found the new thread! I'm down 10 since starting this challenge!!! So I'm half way there, but hey if I can lose another 10 and make it 30 lbs down by August 31, I would be one happy lady!!!

Last week: 215
    This week: 210

1more pound and my silly BMI will no longer call me obese.......oh I long for the day that it won't consider me overweight either!!!

Still working out 5 days a week, averaging 45 minutes per workout and burning around 3500 calories each week! I'm seeing results, so I've been pushing myself harder with my workouts!!!
  • RonniesGirl
    Options
    I'm in. I would love to lose more, but I'll take what I can get! *LOL* I'm 182.5 this am, and I would love to be down 20 pounds by then, at least, and doing it the right way
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Yay, I found the new thread! I'm down 10 since starting this challenge!!! So I'm half way there, but hey if I can lose another 10 and make it 30 lbs down by August 31, I would be one happy lady!!!

Last week: 215
    This week: 210

1more pound and my silly BMI will no longer call me obese.......oh I long for the day that it won't consider me overweight either!!!

Still working out 5 days a week, averaging 45 minutes per workout and burning around 3500 calories each week! I'm seeing results, so I've been pushing myself harder with my workouts!!!

Awesome!!!!!!!! :happy: I'm so happy for you, you looser you!!!! :tongue:

:drinker: :smokin: :glasses:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    [Awesome!!!!!!!! :happy: I'm so happy for you, you looser you!!!! :tongue:

:drinker: :smokin: :glasses:

Why thank you!!! I love being a looser!!!!
  • concrete_angel
    Options
    I'm in..
    I know I can do it. That means if I can lose 20 lbs by Aug 31st I will be down 35 lbs.
    I will check in each Friday morning. Hope that the rest of you will do the same.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I'm in..
    I know I can do it. That means if I can lose 20 lbs by Aug 31st I will be down 35 lbs.
    I will check in each Friday morning. Hope that the rest of you will do the same.

Deal... I checked in this morning at 179lbs by adding it to my signature. 19 to go.