Summer Challenge- 20 lbs by Aug. 31st

Options

Replies

• Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Happy Friday all

A huge shout out to Pip and Ocean91- huge losses this week.

I am horrified and so disgusted to report a weigh in of 186 lbs this a.m.
    I actually worked out 4 days however I blew it on my food and bloody snacking. This was my week to break the 180's- right! Now I'm closer to the 90's :noway: :noway:
    Lord above- this is such a head game.

Am really proud of you out there, keep it up. You inspire me to stay with this. It's not over till it's over right?
    Kytngirl and Nikkitoo-You both ROCK

I definately need words to kick me in the A## and get back on track!!!

Thanks!
    You can do it! I know you can.
    One should live without regret and if you don't do this for yourself, you'll put yourself in a situation where you might have regret. :tongue: How's that for words to get you back on track.
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys

Just checking in :wink:

Here are my stats for this week

Starting: 195lbs
    Fri 26.06.09 - 180.6
    Fri 03.07.09 - 181.4
    Fri 10.07.09 - 181

Now: 181lbs

Goal: 150lbs

Considering I had a bad start to the week I ate all around me from Fri - Mon as was pissed off with the gain :blushing: it's not too bad .. Worked my butt off but obviously had a lot of cals to burn off :grumble:
  • stjohnspark
    Options
    LOL- How profound Nikky- but yeah, I do get what your saying and I shall light a candle to the Goddess of weight and use these words as my healing mantra for the week. :flowerforyou:
    PS- those shoes are to die for....

ChellieIrish- you making the switch gives me hope that the group will also make a successful transition to this board. Congrats on your loss!!! So going in the right direction.
  • bettame32
    bettame32 Posts: 17
    Options
    checking in

sw-260
    cw-254
    gw-8/09-240
    gw-145-150

gained 1lb this week. With all that I ate and no execrise thought it would have been more. Lucky me I'm back on track now.
  • stjohnspark
    Options
    Hey Bettame

Great to see your still in the challenge- and you know what? I can beat that measly pound gain by FOUR!!!!! I cannot let this go guys. I am having such a crappy week and the person who starts this challenge is failing. I really fell like I'm letting the group down and if so... I am so sorry and promise that this week I will throw myself into it body and soul :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    LOL- How profound Nikky- but yeah, I do get what your saying and I shall light a candle to the Goddess of weight and use these words as my healing mantra for the week. :flowerforyou:
    PS- those shoes are to die for....

ChellieIrish- you making the switch gives me hope that the group will also make a successful transition to this board. Congrats on your loss!!! So going in the right direction.

LOL I am here a while just thought the other thread was where we posted :blushing: I posted a link back to here so people should be coming along soon :flowerforyou:
  • MRSWESSON
    MRSWESSON Posts: 107
    Options
    :wink: I would LOVE to loose 20 by the 31st! My Birthday is the 30th so I am in for sure...no promises but I will give it all I got:flowerforyou:

Today I am 195lbs and starting the challenge to loose 20 pounds by the 31st (well 30th my b-day):wink: WE CAN DO IT!
  • rmchan
    rmchan Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    ok i'm getting a late start..but i'm in!!! I need a challenge!
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Weekly check in

Leanne age 38

SW 238

5/25 203
    5/29 199.4
    6/05 198.6
    6/12 197.2
    6/19 194.2
    6/26 194.2
    7/03 194.2 I was kinda stuck there
    7/10 193.4 YAY it moved again

GW 08/31 180

ultimate goal 159

Exercise 640min
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday all

A huge shout out to Pip and Ocean91- huge losses this week.

I am horrified and so disgusted to report a weigh in of 186 lbs this a.m.
    I actually worked out 4 days however I blew it on my food and bloody snacking. This was my week to break the 180's- right! Now I'm closer to the 90's :noway: :noway:
    Lord above- this is such a head game.

Am really proud of you out there, keep it up. You inspire me to stay with this. It's not over till it's over right?
    Kytngirl and Nikkitoo-You both ROCK

I definately need words to kick me in the A## and get back on track!!!

Thanks! :flowerforyou: :heart:

Don't feel bad! Make this week a fresh start! I myself do so well during the day while I'm at work, but it's when I get home, and sit in front of the TV that I have the hardest time! I pig out like there's no tomorrow! So, this week, I put little stickies ALL over my house that say "Remember what you want", "No snacking past 8PM", "Drink Water", and "You can doooo iiiiiiiitttt!!" haha, I even hung my swim suit right by my TV... It looks a little weird, but it really helps me out! When I get that feeling, I look at my suit, and remember that me being healthy is way more important than the bowl of cereal I was heading for....

Hope that helps love! YOU CAN DO IT! Be strong! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    Options
    Weekly check in

Leanne age 38

SW 238

5/25 203
    5/29 199.4
    6/05 198.6
    6/12 197.2
    6/19 194.2
    6/26 194.2
    7/03 194.2 I was kinda stuck there
    7/10 193.4 YAY it moved again

GW 08/31 180

ultimate goal 159

Exercise 640min

OMG! You are ROCKIN'! :drinker: :smokin: :glasses:
  • pipinana
    Options
    Hey Bettame

Great to see your still in the challenge- and you know what? I can beat that measly pound gain by FOUR!!!!! I cannot let this go guys. I am having such a crappy week and the person who starts this challenge is failing. I really fell like I'm letting the group down and if so... I am so sorry and promise that this week I will throw myself into it body and soul :sad: :sad: :sad:

:flowerforyou: StJohn! :heart: You have done so much to inspire us in this challenge! We are all here to help eachother... :wink: You can do this girl!
  • CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options
    wow...i missed 3 pages...couldn't find this page. thanks for posting the link. here was my check in for friday (that was posted on other page)

Starting Weight (5/22/09): 238.6
    Current Weight (7/3/09): 224.8 (-0.6 lbs this week and -13.8 since start of challenge)
    Goal Weight (8/31/09): 214
    Workouts this week (6/26-7/2): 773 min (2884 cal burned)
  • angiemedina1
    Options
    I want to join I have a party to go to on aug.29 and I want to drop 20lbs, any advice besides the counting calories???
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! I missed all of this? lol Geesh! I feel like I haven't written in this thread in awhile. How's everyone doing so far? I have been so busy this summer. I have cheated a few times and haven't logged my food, but overall I'm maintaining my weight. I lost a few lbs last week so that's great! :smile:

Hope everyone is having a great summer!!! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Take it slow. It's better to lose weight slowly bc you won't gain all the weight back...at least that's what I've experienced. Watch your cals, carbs, sodium, etc etc..eat your exercise cals (or at least some of them as long as you're staying above 1200 cals a day). Exercise exercise exercise! (interval training and circuit training are great!) Keep you're body active :smile: make sure you give yourself a rest day and def always stretch before and after working out. Ooo and don't forget to drink your water and eat healthy foods (balanced diet)
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I want to join is it too late

I drink atleast 100 Oz of water everyday and exercise
    atleast 4 days a week
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the Summer Challenge!!! I desperately need motivation and accountability. When should we check in and how do we find one another???:bigsmile:
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hi Summer Challengers,

Well here are the numbers. I know I am starting late but excited about the challenge. I am really motivated and hope you ALL have a great HEALTHY weekend!

Start Date- 7/14/09
    Start Weight- 175
    1st Weigh in 7/14/09-172lbs
    Goal weight by 8/30/09-155
    Days/minutes of exercise=90minutes (3 days)
  • csanchez39
    csanchez39 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Please dont leave me alone here! Well this week was tough because I had my TOM...but I still mananged to loose 1lb! horray

SW 184lbs
    CW 168lbs
    7/17-167lbs slowly but I will make my 10lb goal 9 more to go!

Goal Weight by August 7th...is 158lbs (10 lb loss)