Options

Replies

• g0tta_lose_it
    Options
    I NEED help with this!!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,943 Member
    Options
    If you want into the challenge, just start posting here, daily, as to your results from the night before. If you don't late-night snack, the point goes to you. If you do late-night snack, the point goes to LNS.

That's it, that's all.

Me: 1
    LNS: 0
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 2
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    Late Night Snacking my downfall, Im in!

Me:
    LNS:
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
  • dacra
    dacra Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love some help with late night snacking...I work a fully job and a part time job as well as I joined a professional women's football team two months ago. Needless to say, my schedule is more than crazy. I start work at 7:15 am and don't get home until 8:30 or 8:45 pm. i eat dinner around 9pm, then go to bed at 10pm. Any suggestions? I pack my breakfast and lunch, but "normal" dinner time (6/6:30) is when I have football practice, so I don't want to eat after 4pm (so I don't get sick) and don't get done at practice until 8:15pm. Help :-/
  • rolyathslaw
    rolyathslaw Posts: 16
    Options
    Try eating soup for dinner! The water in the soup ends up keeping you fuller longer than eating regular food with water.
  • 8620eater
    8620eater Posts: 9
    Options
    that is an AWESOME suggestion...
  • ThreesCompanee
    Options
    Me: 3
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    Me:
    LNS: score 1

I had a granola bar..... I need to get in the right mode of NO LNS!
    9223477 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in - late night snacking is my downfall all the time - once I start sometimes it is hard to stop
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    LNS: 1

I fell into a bag of mini-m&ms. I had put them in the freezer to hide them, and then made the horrible discovery that they actually taste much better frozen. I didn't go over the serving size or my calories, but since I didn't plan them into my food diary while the sun was up, I'm counting it as a late night snacking fail.
  • Christieherron8307
    Christieherron8307 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I did not get dinner on the table till 7:30 last night so i ended up having my reward cookie after 9pm i should not have had it at all. but i did plan for it. it was just much later than i planned.
  • Beeps2011
    Options

TOM appeared, by surprise, yesterday - enuff said....(that explains the point going to LNS)
  • dacra
    dacra Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!! Thanks for the suggestion :-)
  • ajs2mf
    ajs2mf Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I've been doing pretty good! I did eat last night, but I had just taken a long walk and was hungry.

Me: 4
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 4
    LNS: 2
  • ScullyKel
    ScullyKel Posts: 69
    Options
    I am definitely in need of this! Thanks for posting :)
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Well, we had a late dinner (9PM) on Saturday but no snacks... This challenge has been easy for me fortunately, I am not a late snacker usually.