May 2012 challenge for Late Night Snackers

Options

Replies

• itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    wow cant believe there is a thread for this!! I know it is almost halfway thru May-but I have to give this a shot! thanks for starting!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 3

I'm a bit hesitant on calling last night a win for me, since I didn't even get to making dinner until 8 and therefor ate pretty late. And had a piece of cheesecake. Probably could have done without the cheesecake, but couldn't have done without supper, so I'll call it a me point, but with a raised eyebrow towards the cake (and a sigh of relief that it was the only piece haha).
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Sugar free popcicles have become my best friend! 15 calories!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,987 Member
    Options
    Me:9
    LNS: 2
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    Last night was tough-I opened fridge several times but nothing made it past the door!!
  • JenniferMuriel
    JenniferMuriel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Since I just read this today- I'll include yesterday in my score...
    Me: 0
    LNS: 1 (damn pecan pie leftovers from a BBQ!)
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 9 - LNS: 3

... stress-ate some pistachios on Fr night, but got back on track last night :happy:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 11

I had a great Mother's Day....and didn't even WORRY about KILLING THIS CHALLENGE!
  • EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Late night snacking is my major downfall. In fact, it is more like Late Night Pigout. Today starts a new week so this is the perfect time to say I AM SO IN!!!!

ME:--
    LNS:--
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Just saying hi. Haven't been on in awhile. Have totally blown it for this month, but I'll start tonight anyway. Half a month is better than none and I've gotten out of control lately.
    Zaza
  • eleeseeC
    eleeseeC Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Man, do I need this challenge. I just can't stop nibbling after dinner. I'm 2 weeks late getting in on this challenge but better late than never.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 10 - LNS: 3
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Just saying hi. Haven't been on in awhile. Have totally blown it for this month, but I'll start tonight anyway. Half a month is better than none and I've gotten out of control lately.
    Zaza

Yeay! :flowerforyou:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Hi zaza!!

To "newcomers" - starting late isn't what counts....it's what you do from this point forward that does. So, WELCOME!!

Me: 12
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 11 - LNS: 4

I hope to lose at most 1 point to LNS in the second half of the month :wink:.

Do I smell a reluctance to reporting in?
    Beeps, you are doing great! Glad mother's day was a triumph for you :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 13

I *almost* had to give the point to LNS last night. But, I still had some calories to eat up (i.e. I don't want TOO big of a deficit!) and my dinner ran long. So, I gobbled a protein bar at 8:55 pm....which:

a) was before my 9:00 cut-off time; and
    b) was necessary to hit my macros, and my calories

So, the point went to "me".
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    ...no point for me, last night.

Me: 13
  • ajs2mf
    ajs2mf Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Me: 11
    LNS: 6
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 14
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I already failed one night:

Me: 12 - LNS: 5

so I'd better be strong every night left ;). We#ll be away the last days of May, I wonder how that will go ;).