One year pic results

Options

Replies

• africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    You look like a whole new person! You look great, congrats on your success :)
  • adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • monyango
    monyango Posts: 166
    Options
    Great job. You are a new person!!! (well half your old person)
  • nicsantaw
    nicsantaw Posts: 3
    Options
    WOW.. is all I got to say.. you look great.. good work.. I questioned whether it was two different ppl...lol... :) How is the maintaining going? Do you find it easy?
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    whoa, good job! . :smile:
  • LoraAnn86
    LoraAnn86 Posts: 14
    Options
    You look like a completely different person. You look amazing!! Such an inspiration!
  • SweetSapphire
    SweetSapphire Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Absolutely brilliant!
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    meh. Not so much.

kidding dude, that's absolutely **fantastic** work - inspirational stuff!! How much quicker is your bike going up hills now?
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Before and after pics of my last year. Who knew that eating right and exercising was good for you? I wish someone had told me sooner...

4/24/2011 337 LBS

4_24_11.jpg

4/30/2012 179 LBS - Yeah the gloves make the outfit, I know

4_30_12.jpg

Cliche of the day:
    If I can do it, anyone can do it!

-M

amazing!!! well done!!
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    That's AMAZING!!!!! Great Job!
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation. You look like a completely different person. Awesome job! What an inspiration.
  • sherryjohnson2012
    sherryjohnson2012 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! you look at least 25 years younger too!!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    outstanding. Cannot even recognize you.
  • wtlos4me
    wtlos4me Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing, and are a true inspiration!
  • Laurakbg
    Laurakbg Posts: 66
    Options
    I am SURE you had to update your driver's license! The new you looks like the old you's son! CONGRATS!!!!
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing work.

I have lost 165 but still over 200 pounds so I look no where as good as you. Hopefully that will change some once 20-30 pounds has come off.
  • ceejanerun
    ceejanerun Posts: 10
    Options
    ok...for a second I didn't believe it was the same person! Incredible transformation, and very inspiring!
  • honeygirl0715
    Options
    Way to go! You look fantastic!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    What a cutie. Honestly I would have never thought you were hiding such a cutie in there, and it makes me feel sad that I can't see it before all the hard work and blood, sweat and tears to make that transformation happen to reveal that result. I have seen really good looking people, sometimes way over 300 and I think holy moly if they ever lost that weight and got fit they'd be so kick *kitten* hot they wouldn't know how to handle it. But other people I just have no idea. Course you can't tell anyone in case they don't know because that can hurt too. Although I once read a guy was thankful someone said something and recommended this site to them and everything, but most people can find it if they're looking and if they're not looking it usually indicates they're not ready yet... so I just keep my mouth shut and worry about myself... but ya - another cute guy is walking around the planet now thanks to a lot of hard work and dedication. Great job and thanks for adding to the pleasant scenery!
  • pkfrankel
    pkfrankel Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    great job! I had to do a double take to see if it was the same guy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!