Replies

• Canbfit4life
    Canbfit4life Posts: 124
    Options
    we must continue to spread the word ...great job
  • hrharris70
    hrharris70 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You lost 20-25 years along with the 176 lbs. You look FANTASTIC!!
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fantastic. Young and fit! Thank you for posting and inspiring me!!
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    Wow ! You don't even look like the same person! Congrats!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :glasses: UNREAL! WOW! Congrats!
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Dude that is awesome, So impressive, I never have been that big but I know people who are like my boss who is trying to lose weight I have to tell him about you. That is truly great god bless you and keep it up man!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    wow, magnificent transformation.
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    holy s***! AMAZING! Great Job! Inspiring!
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    DUDE! Wow!
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Truly, truly awesome! Unbelievable what can be achieved in a year. Well done. You look great.
  • heatherterp
    heatherterp Posts: 239
    Options
    I hope my 1 year results are that awesome! You should be so proud of yourself.
    What did you find to be the hardest part?
  • Erstrace
    Erstrace Posts: 4
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! That's inspiring! Way to go!!!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    What a cutie. Honestly I would have never thought you were hiding such a cutie in there, and it makes me feel sad that I can't see it before all the hard work and blood, sweat and tears to make that transformation happen to reveal that result. I have seen really good looking people, sometimes way over 300 and I think holy moly if they ever lost that weight and got fit they'd be so kick *kitten* hot they wouldn't know how to handle it. But other people I just have no idea. Course you can't tell anyone in case they don't know because that can hurt too. Although I once read a guy was thankful someone said something and recommended this site to them and everything, but most people can find it if they're looking and if they're not looking it usually indicates they're not ready yet... so I just keep my mouth shut and worry about myself... but ya - another cute guy is walking around the planet now thanks to a lot of hard work and dedication. Great job and thanks for adding to the pleasant scenery!

Wow thanks! :blushing:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I hope my 1 year results are that awesome! You should be so proud of yourself.
    What did you find to be the hardest part?

The hardest part was deffinately. Eing brutally honest with myself regarding how I used to eat. My food scale really opened my eyes to portion sizes.
  • dabrass2002
    Options
    Wow! The change is amazing! Congrats keep up the good work!
  • dianeang
    dianeang Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! :D
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    awesome job man! Keep kicking butt!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Damn....you look awesome. Great job!
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you did that in one year!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!