what do you do when you want something sweet?

Options
13»

Replies

• graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I have a naturally sweet tooth. I am safe around crisps and all manner of savoury things, but put me near cake, ice cream, chocolate or cookies if I am craving and ... well, I am sure many of you have had the same experience.

I tend to go for Kallo chocolate coated rice cake thins and have 4 of those for 200 calories, or my latest discovery, banana crisps, which come in at around 240 for 50 grammes and are naturally sweet.

In the evening, I have Fage 0% with some jam and pb2 mixed in, and later on, a pear. That usually sorts out the sweet craving.

I sometimes get a bag of dark chocolate chips, and they seem lots because of their size.

I have fruit sorbet if I am in an ice cream sort of a mood, or treat myself to just one Mars ice cream bar, or somesuch.

That time of the month, I have normal chocolate and hope to goodness I don't binge on it, lol.

I avoid cereal bars and the like as I never found them very filling or satisfying and many are packed with artificial stuff.
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    3 options
    1) suck it up and chew a piece of gum
    2) cry
    3) eat a sweet. I always have leftover calories from working out.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I eat something sweet.