7 months and 118lbs gone (w/ pics) ...

Options

Replies

• onmyway1101
    onmyway1101 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! I am going to send you a friend request! Thanks so much for this inspiration!! Keep up the great work!
  • Tatom1622
    Tatom1622 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! It shows with hard work and dedication people can truly transform their bad habits into success. You should be very very pround of yourself, you have done a fabulous job.
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud! You are making excellent progress and I am sure that you are feeling great too! The smile on your face while holding your niece says volumes!
  • Verndern
    Verndern Posts: 3
    Options
    You look incredible and in such a short time! Keep up the awesome work. :)
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    U are beautiful & an incredible woman, keep up the good work and continue to take care of yourself :)
  • Angelfromokc
    Angelfromokc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Your doing an amazing job!! Feel free to add me! Always looking for new friends! :)
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    You are amazing! All your hard work..you should feel incredibly proud of yourself! :)
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    U doing great keep up the good work
  • anoroc751
    anoroc751 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wow! that is an incredible accomplishment. You rock.
  • Mandy86orta
    Options
    You have done incredibly amazing!! Keep doing what you are doing :D
  • randomnennie
    randomnennie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Great job! :)
  • shawnamary
    shawnamary Posts: 1
    Options
    :bigsmile: FANTASTIC!
  • prov31jd
    prov31jd Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Your progress is inspirational -- proof it can be done. Great motiviation to keep on!
  • EmmEfff
    EmmEfff Posts: 14
    Options
    Just adding my congrats and keep it going! You're an inspiration to me, and many others! But do it for yourself, not for us!
  • newgrandma2011
    Options
    Way to go
    You look great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :happy: :happy: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. Congratulations and respect to you! I hope you know a good tailor who can take that top in for you because at the rate you are going, you will need them!

x
  • shaliciac
    shaliciac Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Job, I am just now starting and it has been a challenge. I hope i can stay motivated and reach my target as well :smile:
  • iam7
    iam7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You should be very proud of yourself! Great job :)
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    That is no small feat!! Congratulations on your hard work! Keep going!!
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    my first words were "holy smokes" for real , you've lost 118 lb in 7 months thats a lot in that amount of time! I have lost 0- yes 0 my thyroid is really underactive started in Oct, and its still not better, I have lost some inches, you are lucky to be able to lose as you wish, Some people have a hard time. Your family must be amazed, you are inspiring to me today, thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!