The Biggest Loser show

Options
2»

Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I was shocked at the biggest loser finale by how many of the contestants were still over weight! I dont think I've ever seen a season where so many still had a lot of weight to lose at the finale. On a side note, Kudos to Mike who won the at home challange. First person voted off and only spent a week at the ranch and still turns in a 160 lb weight loss... all on his own and at home. Reinforces that what were all doing here on MFP works and is the the proper way to do it. Calories in vs calories out and excercise. Simple.
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I am a loyal fan of BL. But this season I just couldn't watch. It was like these contestants took this opportunity for granted every day. Conda was the icing on the Cake. She drove me away from this show. The final 3 i did not like, nor did I root for them. They were the exact opposite of what I expect from this show. The at home contestants. Now that was a group of winners! They lost weight, made the change and were inspiring. Not sure I'll watch again. This season just turned me off so much.
  • luvsherhubby
    luvsherhubby Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I was also shocked that most of the contestants looked liked they still had a significant amount of weight to loose. Megan and her mom and Cris looked the exact same as they did when they left. Most of the women still had a big "belly" i know thats the hardest to loose, & hey I still have one. but with the amount of weight lost you think they would be smaller.

I couldnt stand conda at the beginning she was backstabbing & rude ... ugh. But I also know that tv will edit and cut and show you what they want you to see. Im sure that conda was rude etc but that the show planned to make that a turn around story. & from the footage she did become semi likeable by the end of the show.

Cassandra, kim,mike and emily looked the best. I wanted cassandra to win the at home bc you can tell she went home and KEPT at it!, but hey mike deserved it! & I was happy that jeremy won. I mean 199 lbs!!! THATS IN 7 MONTHS! he did wonderful!!! I know kim has a lot of support. But she bugged me just as much as conda, and her attitude never left. I know shes a competitor and that helped her loose. But her and conda were sneeky friends when they were on the same team and kim was always just as rude.