How to lose weight and tone my body? -PICS INCLUDED-

Options
2»

Replies

• oliviagetsdown
    Options
    Firstly, in terms of losing weight and toning - I agree with most of the comments that toning is the major issue because you don't have that much to lose. 17kgs is an unrealistic goal even if you didn't gain any muscle mass at all because I just don't think you have that much fat on you. With the muscle gain that you'll have with toning up you'd probably end up not losing any mass at all, but your measurements would change and you'll look much more compact and strong. Jillian's 30 day shred is available on the internet (it's fairly cheap, but even so I'm sure it will be somewhere for illegal download - I DON'T CONDONE, but I understand that some people have financial limitations) and as someone already said, if you google 30DS results they really speak for themselves. Good luck!
    Secondly, everyone needs to stop complaining about the fact that she's only wearing underwear. Likely, she wasn't intending to offend anyone, she just wants guidance. And if she was looking to be "risque", then that's her right and you have no place telling her she's wrong to do so because she isn't. Well done on her on not being ashamed for having the body she does. There are hundreds and hundreds of pictures of people in skimpy knickers and bikinis on here, so it shouldn't make a difference for her.
    Finally, while it seems less of an issue to only be 10kg overweight rather than maybe 100kgs, weight and self esteem is highly personal and no one has to right to tell another that they are ridiculous for wanting to be healthier than they are. We're on a weight loss support website - a place to feel comfortable about admitting you're not okay with how you look at that you want to change that. Telling young girls that they're stupid and wrong for coming here to do that is shameful.
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Where are your clothes love? put some on please, I don't need to see your bum cheeks

YESSSS
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Agree with most..strength training with heavy weights.. You have a great shape..
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Firstly, in terms of losing weight and toning - I agree with most of the comments that toning is the major issue because you don't have that much to lose. 17kgs is an unrealistic goal even if you didn't gain any muscle mass at all because I just don't think you have that much fat on you. With the muscle gain that you'll have with toning up you'd probably end up not losing any mass at all, but your measurements would change and you'll look much more compact and strong. Jillian's 30 day shred is available on the internet (it's fairly cheap, but even so I'm sure it will be somewhere for illegal download - I DON'T CONDONE, but I understand that some people have financial limitations) and as someone already said, if you google 30DS results they really speak for themselves. Good luck!
    Secondly, everyone needs to stop complaining about the fact that she's only wearing underwear. Likely, she wasn't intending to offend anyone, she just wants guidance. And if she was looking to be "risque", then that's her right and you have no place telling her she's wrong to do so because she isn't. Well done on her on not being ashamed for having the body she does. There are hundreds and hundreds of pictures of people in skimpy knickers and bikinis on here, so it shouldn't make a difference for her.
    Finally, while it seems less of an issue to only be 10kg overweight rather than maybe 100kgs, weight and self esteem is highly personal and no one has to right to tell another that they are ridiculous for wanting to be healthier than they are. We're on a weight loss support website - a place to feel comfortable about admitting you're not okay with how you look at that you want to change that. Telling young girls that they're stupid and wrong for coming here to do that is shameful.

It's great she isn't ashamed of her body but the pic will probably be deleted by the moderators.