Hey Ladies: Make-up??

Options
jaireed
jaireed Posts: 333 Member
Hey ladies! I went to get some make-up today. I walked right in the store and walked right back out without anything! There were too many choices! I get some of my make-up from the mall, but I really can only afford a few things and will be shopping at depatment stores.
I love Este Lauders Bi facial eye make up remover is my all time fav and although its almost 30 bucks I can't live without it.
What are some of your cheap favorites and the products you simply could not live without?

Replies

• Crystalchaos72
    Options
    Dollar store eyeliner/liplner, mascara, lip gloss and sometimes they have moisrturizers I like....othe than that my avon eye cream, love it :)
  • HappyHealthyDoll
    Options
    BB cream ( it's a 7 in one basically) Mascarra, Eye cream, bronzer, blush and paw paw cream!
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Sorry I couldn't resist posting this

tumblr_lss00taTGD1qj6cqho1_500.jpg
  • HappyHealthyDoll
    Options

I'm very fair so yeah, I look worse than that :-P
  • jaireed
    Options
    Thanks for the tips keep 'em coming! Pretty funny directorj!
  • sparklefire
    sparklefire Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi just randomly saw ur post and thought I'd reply! I can't live without L'oreal Telescopic Mascara! It's WONDERFUL and does awesome things for my eyes! (:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered Makeup Forever's powder foundation. It is the best I've ever tried.

Also recently discovered Clinique's 24 hour mascara. I have blond but very long eyelashes, so when I blink my mascara smudges. No smudges with this!
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    :blushing: Oh dear! Typos!! :explode:
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I buy a combo of things, I just picked up clear mascara for $4 to help shape my brows, and a brow pencil with a spoolie on the end so I can properly define my eyebrows.
    I cannot live without my primer, without the primer the rest of the make up...not so great!
    I love make up, when I put it on, it's got to be good ;)
    I love eye primers when I wear my bright and bold eye make up :)
  • khloe_rebecca
    khloe_rebecca Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I cant live without Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation, and bright red No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick
  • gizziemonkey
    gizziemonkey Posts: 451
    Options
    I really like the bare essentials (light) because I'm fair complected. I would not like my face feeling like its plastered so I personally prefer the lightness of the bare essentials.

For eye shadow...I'm in love with the Maybelline 24 hr color tattoo....the colors really accentuate the eyes and the color stays.

I'm not too fussy about blush.

Love Loreal Paris Hip Color Presso lip gloss...two shades in one.

I also like CoverGirl Last Blast...great at giving a full effect of the lashes.

Not fussy about eyeliner either....I find that Wet and Wild works pretty good...sometimes I go with Avon
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

I'm very fair so yeah, I look worse than that :-P

Fair skin is gorgeous. Don't think that!
    I don't wear much. A good moisturizer with sunscreen. I like Almays loose powder in translucent because I'm well... Translucent. Chapstick. Some mascara. I always get new brands because there's always some fancy new one that curls or thickens. Gotta try them ya know.
  • jaireed
    Options
    Thank you for all the woderful posts guys! I will be in search of a handful of your products!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Don't wear make-up myself any more, except for very special occasions, but my one staple used to be Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. I still have a tub for those special events and would buy another if it ran out.
  • hapykhiken
    hapykhiken Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I only wear mineral makeup from this hippie-type company in Austin, Tx.

It's called Everyday Minerals and is so incredibly affordable and the only thing I've ever used that actually looks good (I'm very fair-skinned, but on the pinker side).

The most expensive thing I buy is a Neutrogena moisturizer which is like $15.. but one container lasts me for like ever..
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Cheap for me - Covergirl products
    If you are willing to spend more money then MAC - I mostly get MAC products :)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options

LOL this for me...but only much worst!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I can't wear cheap makeup without my skin breaking out bigtime. I wear exclusively Clinique. I love it. Good stuff.

I use the superbalanced foundation with pressed powder.
  • gabbingfilly
    gabbingfilly Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am completely in love with Hard Candy products!! The colors are amazing the the products are all great! I have not bought anything of theirs that I have not liked.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Burt Bees Tinted Lip Balm. It's $7 but it's basically lip stick that moisturizes like Burt Bees chap stick. AWESOME.