Hey Ladies: Make-up??

Options

Replies

• kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    http://www.eyeslipsface.com/makeup
    http://www.nyxcosmetics.com

NYX is also available at Sephora or Ulta. My 2 favs!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    See if you can find NYX brand in your area-they are pretty in-expensive and not bad.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Sorry I couldn't resist posting this

tumblr_lss00taTGD1qj6cqho1_500.jpg

LOL this for me...but only much worst!

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Revlon Colorstay is my go to foundation. Revlon liquid and pencil eyeliners are pretty good too. Maybelline Great Lash is a good simple mascara. The Love and Beauty line at Forever 21 makes good lipliners.
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Blinc Kiss Me mascara--pricy, but it's the only one I've ever found (and I've tried 'em all) that doesn't give me raccoon eyes.

Prestige Waterproof or Total Intensity eyeliner--inexpensive drugstore brand, and awesome.

Urban Decay eyeshadow primer really does make eye makeup stay on all day, and the tube lasts for ages because you use so little.
  • IndyInk
    IndyInk Posts: 212
    Options
    Is there an Ulta where you live?
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Revlon Colorstay is my go to foundation. Revlon liquid and pencil eyeliners are pretty good too. Maybelline Great Lash is a good simple mascara. The Love and Beauty line at Forever 21 makes good lipliners.

Quote for truth!

I'm acutally really liking the Covergirl Naturals foundation (the one with those Taylor Swift commercials) . My favourite is Make Up Forever, but it is EXPENSIVE, and right now that's just not on my priority list.
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    cheap drug store mascara and chapstick..lol
  • bfhayes
    bfhayes Posts: 13
    Options
    Garnier fructis BB cream, maybelline's green and pink mascara, maybelline's unstoppable eyeline, essie nail polish, and everything else i get at Sephora because I have super sensitive skin. From there I love bare essentials bare minerals foundation, NARS orgasm blush which looks good on EVERYONE, tarte tinted chapsticks, NAKED palette and NAKED2 palette. etc. sorry, I am a makeup freak!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Mary Kay products for me :)
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I use lancome - love there stuff - I always wait till they have a gift with purchase - so I will buy eyeshadow or cleanser and get the facial moisturizer and masacara with my gift with purchase :-)
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm a Lush user. It's a handmade cosmetics company and most everything is organic or vegan and I can't live without it. For eye makeup I use Physician's Formula or Bare Minerals because I have super sensitive eyes... but I'm a Lushie head to toe.

The cheapest thing I use is probably my Burt's Bees tinted lip moisturizer. It's not the only thing I use for my lips but it's easy and I like it.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I wear make-up when I go out. My parents don't really like it (18 and still living with them, so their house, their rules), and so I barely wear anything more than mascara or eyeliner when I'm at home. I use dollar store stuff, and I have a few MAC's and Maybelline along with Avon, but that's like eyeshadow and glitter eyeliner, my make-up I use for going out or school on special occasions.
  • finexperienZe
    finexperienZe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of Maybelline products. The two things I can't live without is first, my Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation, which I love because it is so light and natural looking and the second thing is my Maybelline Falsies Volume Express mascara. Both products are less than 10 bucks and are my essentials. I hope this helps.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Damn I thought this was about make-up sex.......got me again:angry:
  • eklopez14
    eklopez14 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mary Kay products for me :)
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Clinique only for this girl!
  • erikkasusann
    erikkasusann Posts: 104
    Options
    Target carries a line by Sonia Kashuk now! It's my favorite for brushes, concealer, & some eye shadow. I also swear by Maybelline mascara, I've tried all sorts of pricey ones, & I always run back to my 5$ favorite. I love Urban Decay mineral powder, which isn't necessarily cheap, but a little goes a long way so I find it's worth the price compared to the ones with the infomercials. Also, if you can find a primer you like (I use the one by Mary Kay, I wanna say about 15$) it'll keep you from having to touch-up as often, so you don't go through as much make up in the first place.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Cheap:
    eyeliner --> I'll use whatever

Not-So Cheap:
    bare escentuals foundation
    bare escentuals blush
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I don't have a go to mascara or eyeliner... BUT I don't like MAC stuff. It's too thick!