How Far Have You Come?

Options

Replies

• MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    35lbs since December, 2011.
    From a size 16 to a 10 and from having to do modifid push-ups to banging out 20+ military style push-ups at a time (:
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    From 195 to 145 lbs
    Fom Kebabs to oatmeals
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    71 pounds down, size 38 pants to size 32 pants, XXL shirts to medium shirts, barely running a 15 minute mile to running 4.25 miles averaging 7.5 min/mile
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have a ways to go but I'm getting there

259.jpg
  • tomakehermine
    Options
    haven't made it very far at all HA! oh well someday it will be my time to shine hee hee.
  • nov1951
    nov1951 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • besighyawn
    besighyawn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    10 lbs since mfp in december and about 50 since June 2009
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I started agin in October 2011 after ignoring advice from Physios and Orthopaedic surgeons (who stated I will never be able to exercise fully but I need to lose weight for my back pain to go away) go figure??

I have lost at least 48 Lb (22kg) but that was 10 days ago (working away from home staying in hotels) but I am more happy at the NSV's of almost 30 inches lost all over my body and a drop in 4-5 dress sizes in this time.
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Unofficially - Thursdays are my official weigh-in days - I have lost 28 pounds since the beginning of January. I currently weigh less than I have weighed since the 3rd grade. THIRD GRADE. That totally amazes and disgusts me at the same time.

I feel like a different person now. I can do things I always told myself I couldn't do before. I am a much stronger person both physically and emotionally. I have my bad days (heck, even bad weeks!), but I just keep on chugging along. I never want to go back to who I was before. I am finally having some confidence in myself and my self-esteem has greatly improved. For once, I can look in the mirror, and in general, like what I see. I am setting a good example for my kids, and that makes me feel so good to know that I am giving them the tools to not go through what I have in my life when it comes to being overweight.

I have to ask - you really only gained 28 pounds since you were 10? That seems unusual... Congrats on the weight loss and the strength you've gained!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I've lost 61 pounds since the end of september 2011 I have about 11 lbs to go to reach my target. I have completely changed my habits and feel fabulous. I have never had a gain at my weight watchers meeting. But its been a combo of using this wonderful place aswell xxx
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!!!

For me, i started in Mid February and i'm down 26-27 lbs right now. I'd be happy with another 40 lbs. But i'm so proud of myself, this is the first time i've ever really tried and gave it my all.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    134 lbs

370 to 236 -Since July of 2011

And boy have I plateaued.... may be all the sweets and alcohol and eating out but geez I have no idea why else...

^sarcasm
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    It took me 6 years to lose a 100 pounds (what can I say... I'm a slow learner...), and now I am maintaining right around 115 pounds lost. And it feels so good!!
  • kenny_johnson
    kenny_johnson Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Since last summer, I've lost 46 pounds. That was bad. I remember having a hard time getting out the couch (literally). I feel a lot better now, but still not good. Still feel fat and uncomfortable, but there's definitely been progress. My fitness has also increased. I remember when I first started Power 90 and I would get so winded. Now sometimes I feel like I must not be trying hard enough because it feels so much easier. I still don't really do the Plyo(jumping) stuff because of my weight, but even with modifications 2 months ago I was struggling.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I've passed the halfway mark and it feels good, I still get discouraged but push on because i want to be a runner again.
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    I'm 5'4"

HW: 252 (August 2002)
    SW: 178 (January 2012)
    CW: 160
    GW: 140

I'll be 39 tomorrow and my goal is to be as sexy as possible by the time I turn 40 in 2013! I'm on it! :drinker:
  • kser145
    kser145 Posts: 40
    Options
    Great job!! I've lost 24 lbs since March 1 2012.. Got alot more to go.
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    532245_3538520579111_1155284886_3421345_1880396964_n.jpg

I started on Jan 11- so it will be almost 4 months and I have lost 32 lbs, but it's not just my weight lost- I have gone from cutting out refined processed foods to a lean protein & veggie diet to now a 90% raw diet. I feel so amazing!
    This picture is from 25 lbs lost. I have 3 lbs to get to my half way point!!!
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

January 2012- My Starting weight 148 pounds, Current weight 135 pounds, Goal weight 130 pounds. I am 5'3''
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!