only a lb but it something. better than nothing
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thought I would bump again, just to give the girls on the otherside of the world another chance to weigh in! Sorry if I am annoying!:laugh:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just want to thank anyone who had to repost on this thread because they've already posted elsewhere. I really appreciate it!! Anyway, I started tracking this week and from the new additions we have almost 100 members in JUNE STARTERS! Hooray! I'll have the chart posted by Wednesday, that way everyone has time to get their weigh in done.

You Rock!! :wink:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Is this the offical weigh in thread? I did it yesterday in the June Starters thread, but I can post again.

Start weight 209 lbs
    Current weight 200 lbs

loss of 9 lbs!

New goal 198 lbs!
  • katealim
    katealim Posts: 45
    Options
    SW: 182
    LW: 167
    Today: 163

I'm down 4 pounds...and it's my TOM :bigsmile:
  • bikegirl777
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to FMP and I hope it's okay if I jump in this group. I'm posting in kg since I live in a metric country. I believe one of the ways my weight got out of control was that I kept letting myself believe that kilograms "didn't count." Trust me, they count, and they're harder to get rid of than pounds.

Starting Weight (in March) 69 kg
    Current Weight 59 kg

Only 9 more to go!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! This weekend was rough--Mom was in town for my birthday! I managed to maintain though so that's good considering all the junk we ate! Hope to make up for it this week!

SW: 191
    Last week: 182
    CW: 182
    GW: 150

*So apparently I did lose weight...woke up this morning (tuesday) and I weight 180.5! Not sure how that happened...probably holding a ton of water because of the huge sodium intake I had this weekend. Woohoo!!!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    ok, so I tend to weigh-in in the morning before my workout, but yesterday I didn't have time to workout and so I went after work and I was 166 :angry: which is a gain for me!
    Today I was on top of things and made it to the gym this morning and Im weighing in at 162.
    So :grumble: which weight do I use, I want to use today's, but I also want it to be accurate and the weekend always is hard for me to eat right.
    Should I redo my stats so it looks like I am doing better, or is that cheating?:devil:
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hey guys! This weekend was rough--Mom was in town for my birthday! I managed to maintain though so that's good considering all the junk we ate! Hope to make up for it this week!

SW: 191
    Last week: 182
    CW: 182
    GW: 150

*So apparently I did lose weight...woke up this morning (tuesday) and I weight 180.5! Not sure how that happened...probably holding a ton of water because of the huge sodium intake I had this weekend. Woohoo!!!

Love that!! Congrats! I am going to take that lead and try and weigh in again tomorrow! :happy:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Oops - Just found this thread. I weighed in yesterday at 206, 1 down from last week. Not that great but a loss is still a loss and I'll take it! :laugh:

Last week I apparently did something during my walk/jog and ever since my knees have been hurting. Feels like a pulled or tore something on the inner part of my knee caps and under my knee caps. My bf got all concerned (I have always had bad knees, had surgery when I was 14 on one of them) and has banned me from exercise until I get better. :sad: :cry:

I'm already going crazy... I miss my walks! I don't wanna be stuck in the house sitting around all night.... especially since I started looking at exercise as my only "alone time" that now I'm so addicted to it. Gotta have my alone time at least 4 times a week lol. I think in the meantime I'll bust my butt on ab work and some arms until he'll let me go walking again.
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting so I'll report in next Monday! :happy:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Mornining.

:cry: I dont know what is happening but I managed to loose a pound during the week and gained it over the weekend. I ve seemed to be at a standstill for a while now.
    I'm at a stand still too. I've been exercising, eating within my calories and nothing changed. Better luck to the rest of you. :wink:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Just bumping it up for those that haven't weighed in yet.
  • natswin
    natswin Posts: 6
    Options
    Right.

SO....

My weight at home the other day was

SW - 143kgs (Cause im you know, down under :D )
    GW - 75kgs.

Yep, I need to lose half my body weight. Scary. My first goal weight is to get under 140kgs.

:cry: Talk about letting myself go.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Right.

SO....

My weight at home the other day was

SW - 143kgs (Cause im you know, down under :D )
    GW - 75kgs.

Yep, I need to lose half my body weight. Scary. My first goal weight is to get under 140kgs.

:cry: Talk about letting myself go.

You are so not alone ... welcome. Most of us here have let ourselves go ... and are now finding the new and improved us. Yay for us!!:flowerforyou:
  • karend73
    karend73 Posts: 4
    Options
    I did not lose, I gained 2 pounds this Monday and was too embarrassed to even replay, but its a new day. Next Monday hope to lose.
  • firepixie
    firepixie Posts: 65
    Options
    HI,

I'm a little late with my weigh in. I was at my mom's house for the last 5 days and didn't have a scale. I am at 149, from 149.6 last week.
  • tucson2
    tucson2 Posts: 16
    Options
    I got lost! Couldn't figure out the different threads, I'm sure it will get easier. Put me down for 204 on Monday, June 29th. Thanks :happy:
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    Week 3 chart has been posted. Good luck with next week's weigh in's!!! :happy: