Ladies... Help Hiding "booblets"

Options

Replies

• tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Hmm, maybe I need to re-evaluate my upper body workout.

I've been doing weights for about a year now- seen a GREAT difference in my figure, especially my arms and "back fat" almost gone. But those darned booblets. I guess I thought it's just a matter of more aerobic exercise... like maybe they're gonna be the last body part to shrink, lol.

Honestly, when I was bigger I didn't seem to have this problem! Not sure why that is.

Thanks for the inputs.

Your problem might be an ill-fitting bra. If you haven't yet, go to a small specialty boutique and get fitted properly (not Victoria's Secret, rarely do those employees know wtf they're doing).

OP's problem is that she doesn't want to wear clothes that fit her.
  • LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options
    Minimizer bra was gonna be my suggestion....but I don't have a clue....
    Yeah, that was gonna be my suggestion too. And in case any of you ladies still need to know of a good one, the Lilyette Minimizer bra is awesome!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Full coverage high quality bra, and don't wear tops that are too tight or too low in the cleavage area.

I'm all for wearing tight clothes, but if you're wearing clothes that are to small for you, you'll run into this problem. Clothes that fit generally don't do this.

Bingo.

Clothes that are too tight on me usually make me look a lot bigger than I am than when I wear something tailored and properly fitted (even if the size is larger).
  • jessica_riedl
    Options
    PS>>>am i the only person that thought this would be a tiny boob thread?

booblets is all I have left since that is the only place fat seems to be disappearing from lately..
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    are we talking top or side? i have that annoying muscle between the top of the boob and shoulder that pops out under tanks and such. hate it....
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I'm with the people who say go up a size in clothing. At a 34DD/32DDD, sometimes I have to buy a dress in a larger size and have it taken in at the waist. I don't buy things that give me "booblets" because I like only having two boobs lol.
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Tight fitting tank tops underneath tops. Works for me.
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I finished my P90x and got rid of the 'armpit boobs'...I think it was the upper body workouts that helped the most, upright rows, back/chest flys etc.

higher cut tanks and camisoles with the built in bras helped me hide mine, yes, I wore a regular bra and then a camisole with the built in shelf bra to wrangle them in. :laugh:

THIS ^^^^

after 2 rounds of P90X and taking on P90X2, I can proudly say that I too have gotten rid of my armpit boobs! :)
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    Bra Spillage is perfectly acceptable. No need to cover it up.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Full coverage high quality bra, and don't wear tops that are too tight or too low in the cleavage area.

I'm all for wearing tight clothes, but if you're wearing clothes that are to small for you, you'll run into this problem. Clothes that fit generally don't do this.

Bingo.

Clothes that are too tight on me usually make me look a lot bigger than I am than when I wear something tailored and properly fitted (even if the size is larger).

I either am squeezing out of tops that fit me everywhere else, or I have to go two sizes up and get things tailored to fit everywhere else. It depends on the price of the item. If I am spending money, then I get it tailored. If it's cheap, I just spill out a bit on top.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Booblets. Sounds like a snack.

:laugh:
  • shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I bought a Cami Bra and it's awesome. I no longer pop out... Just can't wear a super low cut tank because the cami comes up a bit higher. I got it at Macy's and Love It!! It's by Lunaire.

I am large busted anyway, so anything I can do to avoid the "pop out", I will do it!!
  • genefer425
    genefer425 Posts: 1
    Options
    Try a smoothy .................
  • Doreent11
    Doreent11 Posts: 17
    Options
    I have learned from Provida, that using tension bands or band fixed in the middle to a stationary point behind you at your shoulder height. Pull bands around you and in at chest height. You can use a chair with the band around the back of the chair. Don't come all the way together in front of you stop about a foot apart. I like to start with one side at a time, you can put your free hand on that spot and make sure you are feeling the tightening at that point.

I also like the upright rows mentioned below.

Good luck,
    Doreen
  • Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Booblets. Sounds like a snack.

:laugh: :drinker:
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have them too and I think those will be the lost thing to go if ever!!! I haven't found away to hide them yet except regular shirts. Anyway thanks for the new word to call them :)
  • frixtine
    frixtine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Bra Spillage is perfectly acceptable. No need to cover it up.

^^ Yup... My husband lives for this. He would say you are hiding his reason to live.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Erm, what exactly is a booblet? 0_o
  • teconnor
    teconnor Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have no help on the hiding issue, but would like to encourage -- I think that they are often caused by loose skin in the area. You've lost the fat, now the body needs some time to figure out that you don't any longer need that much skin there. Time will tighten!
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Do you mean like boob muffin tops? If so, you need a better bra.