30 Day Shred.....Lets Support Each Other!

Options
1242526272830»

Replies

• Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I found the first three days of the shred to be the worst then the aches and pains became tolerable. Just keep going it is worth it in the end.
    0400772 Posts: 80
    Options
    ~Thanks titanium :) Im going to ask my partner to start doing it with me cuz he wont let me "rest" whereas i would allow myself. once the first few days/weeks are over i normally WANT to do things x
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Well my kids are my support crew. My 6 year old does the first circuit than tells me it is too hard. She is cute as she uses a set of 1kg weights. My son just quotes Jillian at me at random times.
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of level 3 done. I have to say, I'm not noticing much difference in myself so far after the quick change I saw in level 2. Maybe it'll happen a few days after I finish it? I may not be seeing changes but my core is certainly stronger which is great. I keep telling myself that once the layers of fat go I've got kick-*kitten* abs under there, lol.

Lyndsay, I just have myself to motivate me. I'm just trying to think of where I want to be (and buying jeans a size too small so I have somewhere to aim helps!) and that when I have to have photos taken in a few months time, I don't want to look back and see the horrid me again.
  • chukwuwally
    chukwuwally Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Done with level 1 taking a break today and then I will start level 2 tomorrow. I heard it is harder than level 1, I'm already freaking out at the same time I can't wait to start it. I lost a total of 3.4lbs and 5.1 inches in level 1. I can't wait to see the results after doing level 2.
  • samwise29
    samwise29 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am up to day 8 today....so 3 more workouts at level 1, then move on to level 2.

Do you reacon leave doing my measurements until I've completed the whole thing, or do it at the end of each level?

Sam
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    good morning all. i just started my first day od 30 day shred last night. i like it. we will see what it can up my game a little. i already do cardio in the morning. lift heavy in the late morning. i wanted something to do in the evening. think i found it. will keep you posted!!
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    add me i would love to help you out!!
  • thegeordielass
    Options
    Day 7 of level 3 done. :) It's starting to get a bit easier now (what is it with day 7 being a breakthrough day for me?) finally! I still don't see any differences but I had a sneaky measure and I'm a few more inches down.
    I am up to day 8 today....so 3 more workouts at level 1, then move on to level 2.

Do you reacon leave doing my measurements until I've completed the whole thing, or do it at the end of each level?

Sam

I measured at the end of level 1 and 2. Level 1 I gained inches in some places but they'd all gone by the end of level 2 along with more. I guess it's up to you. I'm just curious.
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi all, well my final day 0f 30DS was on 2nd June, 2012. I only took 1 day break & that wasn't planned, I had the intention of doing the full 30 days without a break but on my anniversary I drank waaay to much & just couldn't face Jillian the next day :sick:
    Overall I have noticed a huge difference in my physical wellbeing. I have alot more energy, strength & stamina compared to day 1. I can lift my heaviest set of weights to do all of level 3, which I couldn't even hold for 30 seconds in level1 without feeling like my arms were going to fall off :laugh: I can do all of the cardio sections without stopping for a break compared to day 1, I needed to stop every 5 seconds for water & to breathe :laugh:

RESULTS.
    ~ Weight Lost - 11lb ~
    ~ Inches Lost From Body - 9.50 ~
    Inches were lost from =
    * Arms ~ Start: 12.50 / Finish: 11.75 ~ Loss 0.75
    * Hips ~ Start: 43 / Finish: 41 ~ Loss 2
    * Thigh ~ Start: 25 / Finish: 24.75 ~ Loss 0.25
    * Upper Waist ~ Start: 33.50 / Finish: 31.75 ~ Loss 1.75
    * Lower Waist ~ Start: 38.50 / Finish: 37.50 ~ Loss 1
    * Chest ~ Start: 36.25 / Finish: 35 ~ Loss 1.25
    * Bum ~ Start: 43 / Finish: 40.50 ~ Loss 2.50

I am very happy with my results to the point where I have had a 3 day break & started round 2 of 30DS this morning. I forgot how much of a killer level 1 is to your legs but overall I was happy with the fact that I never had to stop at all & could use weights throughout the workout :smile:
    Keep up the good work everyone

Great job! I just wanted to also say, we have very similar measurements. I wish my waist was in the 30's though. I have a major problem with losing weight around my tummy. I started out with 41" and have only lost 1 inch around my tummy so far. Currently on Day 15 with 8 lbs. loss so far doing the 30DS. I can't wait to get to Day 30 and see my final results then!
  • samwise29
    samwise29 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    cheers :) i have had my first weigh in today and i've lost 2lbs :D proper chuffed.
    feel like this time, i will finally shift the last of my weight. i've got 6lbs to go to my mini goal & 13lb to my ultimate goal :happy:
  • karenlouisep
    Options
    just completed day 5 of level one. it is reasuring to find people still alive after completing the program :laugh:
    i THINK it is getting slightly easy but i still hate the jumping jacks. the other one i find very hard is the bicycle abs exercise, i am ok with the other abs ones but struggle to keep my legs up at all with those ones.
    am looking forward to seeing some results
  • thegeordielass
    Options
    Just finished day 10 of level 30. That's me finished woo! I'm not going to measure myself until Sat at earliest (day off to recover and I always shrink on them). May be after that since I'm about to start that TOM and normally end up bloated. I'm really proud of finishing. :) So proud I bought myself some new Nike sports bras as a reward, lol.
    Might take a month off so I don't get totally bored and then start again. Keep going everybody else. The end feels like such a nice place to be.