100 pound with picture proof

Options

Replies

• UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    congrats on the success! you look younger and truly happy in your second picture :)
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    SOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love hearing these stories. WOW 100 lbs is amazing and I know you are able to do a lot more for your 3 children being healthy and in shape.. I am going to start weighing in less as I weigh myself daily. It is really annoying and I need to stop doing that. I am also going to think of my calories as a weekly goal and not daily. THANK YOU SOO MUCH .. and CONGRATS!!!
  • Jacomab
    Jacomab Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to drop that 100?

10 months almost to the day.
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to drop that 100?

10 months almost to the day.

That's awesome. Congrats.
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You look sooo much younger.. Congrats,, Big Time !!!
  • barbaradilisio
    Options
    Wow you look great! I really liked the tip about signing up for the 5k/10k. I think this is something I should do as a motivation to work out!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work!!!! You look great :-)
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great JOB! WTG, you look amazing, and thanks so much for the advice, I was thinking of doing a 5k group so I;d be more accountable and you just gave me a good reason to stop putting it off. :)
  • lindaschultz45
    lindaschultz45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Way to go and be around for those children!
  • Smackemdanno
    Smackemdanno Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    6'5", 5 boys, 40 years old, started at 320 and am currently 279 lbs and I have been doing this 3 1/2 months already. You are the perfect inspiration for me. I'm going to cut a few calories and get back to running. Thanks
  • jennco3
    jennco3 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! I just started using myfitnesspal and I love it. I am so glad to see the success stories like yours. In the past 3 years I have dropped 106 lbs and I have about 45 to go. You have just motivated me to keep up the hard work!
  • irenedemos
    irenedemos Posts: 36
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats to you and your family!!! Motivation to us all :):):)
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congratulations to you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!!!!! I love the helpful words!!!
  • geo4314
    geo4314 Posts: 6
    Options
    hey that's really great,,,you mention ONEderland,,,thats a term daily strength people use,,,you made it!!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING, great work !!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    looking good :smile:
  • Jacomab
    Jacomab Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    6'5", 5 boys, 40 years old, started at 320 and am currently 279 lbs and I have been doing this 3 1/2 months already. You are the perfect inspiration for me. I'm going to cut a few calories and get back to running. Thanks

Glad I could help. Keep it up.
  • browneyez27
    browneyez27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    very motivational! congrats!!
  • TexasBridgett
    TexasBridgett Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!