Are you a slob or neat freak?

Options
1235»

Replies

• CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I dont understand... I lived in a VERY CLEAN house growing up. I loved it clean. I had issues with hanging clothes... but other then that I was neat.

THen came to living on my own, and I have NO IDEA where my mom found all the time to clean! I try and try to keep things neat, but it seems I always have a whole day every other week to clean... I never saw my mom spending a day cleaning.

Hoowwwwww.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I am a complete neat freak! Got six kids I need to be..... They keep asking to get fired from cleaning, and hoping I hire someone to do it! :smile:

I WAS a neat freak UNTIL I had 5 kids. And I clean and tidy every single day. It's like fighting the tide.

6 kids.... it sucks I am the type person where .. umm I cant have clutter anywhere.. the house is immaculate till they all come home~ even the little ones know to pick up when we are home *2yr old and the 4* yr old.. ... I mean if the rug is outta place I have to fix it .. all the common areas are always clean.. the only mess is my room.. but I only go there to sleep.. if people come over I clean every room in the house.. its like I am nesting all over again. .. lol

after reading everybody else response I will say neat freak.. lol I clean the house several Several times a day, the kids have chores my husband does little which is fine with me so long as he stays out of my way while I clean.. lol.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I'm both my bedroom is always a total mess, the other 10 rooms are perfect lol
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Minimalist and neat freak!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I would be a neat freak if I wasn't so lazy :)

What she said^^^^^^

what they both said HAHAHA
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I try to be a neat freak but I live with a slob... So @ the moment my life in unorganized! :ohwell:
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    OCD Neat Freak. I clean my house almost daily.

Same here! :)

I was a neat freak too when I was younger, as I got older I realized there are more important things in life than a spotless home!! I now fall somewhere in between and am much more relaxed. :happy:
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere in between, I think. Not OCD neat, but not messy.
    I'm pretty organized, and my room looks nice when people walk in.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Neat freak except with folding laundry. That I hate doing and could leave it hampers on the floor forever. Everything else is spotless. I annoy my kids with the sweeping and constant throwing things away.
  • jacquelynkay
    jacquelynkay Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely OCD and germ freak.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm that bad...I could be more organized, but I like a clean house
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I've let up. Getting a small place helps!

My husband is a complete and utter slob. But he has improved over time. He came from a home that is ... to say the least... uncontrolled and uncleanable.

I'm in the middle. I like things to look "approachable" and I really believe if you keep your place tidy you really have a clearer mind. I am so stressed out if the sink is full or there is clutter all over the place.

The most important thing is just making it a regular habit to go through and clean up wherever you go. Like if you see it, pick it up. Keeps it easy to maintain.

I don't make the bed. Mainly because we use separate sheets/blankets as my husband sweats like a mofo lol!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Neat freak! I love to organize everything, because I just can't help it :)
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Somewhere in the middle but my place is a disaster most days. I have given up trying to keep my house spotless. I don't know how anyone with kids can keep a clean house. Hubby is messy too. I can just clean the bathroom and he'll go in right after and shave his head, leaving behind all the effin little hairs. Seriously...I can't deal.
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    In the middle-ish, slightly verging more towards neat freak

I can deal with untidyness for a few days but I cannot stand seeing dirty plates/dishes waiting to be cleaned