So, how tan are you???

Options

Replies

• cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Negative tan. I used to tan (like yearrrrsssss ago) but since I've found out so much about how bad it is for skin and aging and possibly cancer risks, I have toned it down quite a bit. In the summer I use at least an SPF50 all of the time and everywhere. Still get a light tan. In the winter I am mostly covered but on my face I use a moisturizer that has SPF30 in it.
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    only thing important in life is a tan i say...who cares if a girl is caked in makeup and fake tan?if they feel confident that way then let them do whatever the **** they want.

I've seen this before... is it from Jersey Shore? I don't watch
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I'm not tan at all. I live in Florida and I still manage to stay pale even throughout the summer.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I don't tan, I burn...I'm a very white girl...
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I'm as tan as that woman who's been on the news!:wink:
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo pale. I need a tan this summer.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty darn tan
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    Options
    a tan is a must for me and if it is winter and no sun I fake it! I get spray tans regularly and in summer love soaking in the sun... the more tanned i am the better ... afterall tanned fat looks better than white fat i say hehe:tongue:
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I went to Aruba for a week and my friends/mom were positive I came back paler than I was before! And I'm okay with that. I am pretty ghosty. I also don't tan. I laid out on the beach for the whole week I was on vacation and. Still ghosty! xD
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I live in Australia and spent 6yrs working in the remote North West (the outback) - summer temperatures can often reach over 50 degrees celcius there. I'm also Burmese decsent so I have naturally olive skin and tan easily... But I'm as white as a ghost! :laugh: :laugh: Skin cancer and the 'leather look' is soooo not pretty! I must admit I could do with a good spray tan though - I'm almost flourescent!... :tongue:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    not at all.....just my reg skin tone.....I am olive tone though, so I've got good coloring to begin with.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I get farmer's tan from activities but I wear sunscreen and try to avoid it whenever possible. Use to set up facial laser surgeries for some dermatology docs, seeing the face with ears gone, noses lasered off mm by mm and eyelids off will stop many from tanning.
  • Lauren2113
    Lauren2113 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm pretty melanin challenged. I don't tan. I just burn and freckle so I carry SPF 50 sunscreen with me pretty much everywhere...
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    <
    Albino
  • myers0machine
    myers0machine Posts: 685
    Options
    only thing important in life is a tan i say...who cares if a girl is caked in makeup and fake tan?if they feel confident that way then let them do whatever the **** they want.

I've seen this before... is it from Jersey Shore? I don't watch

jersey shore ..wtf please all me doll
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    pure chinese.... I tan only in the sun... lol!!! which means I have major tan lines!!!! think of a white sheet of paper (my mid-section) and a brown crayon line (my legs and arms!) that's me right now! :) the sun don't shine on my mid-section! lol!!!!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    pure chinese.... I tan only in the sun... lol!!! which means I have major tan lines!!!! think of a white sheet of paper (my mid-section) and a brown crayon line (my legs and arms!) that's me right now! :) the sun don't shine on my mid-section! lol!!!!

Hah. I know what you mean. My wife is chinese, and it's very obvious when she has spent any time in the sun. I like not having to worry about it myself.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I hide from the sun. After seeing that woman, same age, I'm happy about hiding! :smile:
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    <
    porcelain princess
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am pretty pale which is how two bike rides in I already have obvious tan lines from my Tri shorts. lol