Replies

• BeachyBecky
    BeachyBecky Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Haters gonna hate.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    a prude? Really....You dont know me. I am not a prude I just respect myself and i can understand being proud of your body but I do not need to see it in a thong...

And as for the man that said we aren't their grandmas..If this is how you get your rocks off fine lol but some of us aren't perverts....

Just saying.

Don't get an attitude with me...

But it's ok for you to get an attitude with us?

BTW I showed your post to my Grandma and she said "get a life, you prude"
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Wait....you are from Florida and you have a problem with bikini shots?

I'm a native Floridian - it's not about bikini shots. I don't like thongs at the beach, either...male or female. I don't need to know what that much of someone else's body looks like. As for the people saying just don't look - it's kinda hard not to when it's a profile pic or a ticker pic, or it's posted in a thread. Unless this forum has an ignore feature that I haven't discovered yet...

Is it really that hard to ignore?
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    My Grandma isn't on MFP. She barely knows how to operate a computer.

Some of us are proud of our bodies and want to show them off...we're all adults, if you don't like it, don't look.
    ^^this !
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    My grandmother is less of a prude than you are apparently

If being a prude = not showing parts of my body that only my husband should see to strangers on the internet, then I'll stick with being a prude. :wink:

your profile name is so misleading.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    My grandmother would love to see my skin shots.

But she can't. She died in January.

Oh, and I have a really big stick...the horse might need it for its beating.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Don't try to shame people who are proud of their bodies and what they've accomplished. The problem is yours and not theirs. The words you type drip with disdain for anyone who lives by a different philosophy than yourself. I wish you would cover that up because I find it distasteful to look at.

Also, didn't most of our grandmas see us naked on multiple occasions through life? Maybe I was just a bit of a exhibitionist as a child.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    omg RIGHT???? But I've learned that you just can't control others.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Where did I say bikini?? Love how people assume!!!!!I said cleavage I mean everything but the nipple showing.....thongs...um i dont want to see a string in between your bare A*#..... and why post naked pics of yourself on a site like this..???

OBVIOUS SCREAM for attention......
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Okay, guys. I get it. You should be ashamed of your bodies. I can't believe you all would show that much skin. Disappointing.
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that odds are you your lifetime there will be a woman president. AND she will have taken or had topless pictures taken of her at some point in time. At this point it's really only a matter of time. So yes, I think you are being a prude here.
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    When people actually take control of their weight issues and see the person they always wanted to be they are excited, and proud. My grandma may blush but she would be happy for me......Then make me a pan of brownies cause I look like I'm hungry.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    My Grandma isn't on MFP. She barely knows how to operate a computer.

Some of us are proud of our bodies and want to show them off...we're all adults, if you don't like it, don't look.

HOLLA!!

holla.gif
  • LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options
    grandma2.jpg

That's my grandma holding my mom.

mom.jpg

That's my mom who is now a grandmother many times over herself.

They were once young women too...I think they understand.
    They were gorgeous, totally glamous, and properly covered! Thanks for posting those!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    a prude? Really....You dont know me. I am not a prude I just respect myself and i can understand being proud of your body but I do not need to see it in a thong...

And as for the man that said we aren't their grandmas..If this is how you get your rocks off fine lol but some of us aren't perverts....

Just saying.

Don't get an attitude with me...

I love the insinuation that women who show their bodies off on the internet must be just horrifically self-depreciating on the inside to do such a thing. It can't POSSIBLY be that they're confident, sexy, and embrace their bodies. NO, they're hos.

/sarcasm

Seriously OP, if you don't like it, get off the internet. It's 2012, not 1952. Women show off the goods these days.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options

I'm a native Floridian - it's not about bikini shots. I don't like thongs at the beach, either...male or female. I don't need to know what that much of someone else's body looks like. As for the people saying just don't look - it's kinda hard not to when it's a profile pic or a ticker pic, or it's posted in a thread. Unless this forum has an ignore feature that I haven't discovered yet...

Move to the middle east, problem solved.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options

^ THIS
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I must say MFP forums present a very compelling argument for some sort of compulsary screening process before people are allowed to use the internet.

This made me LOL for real. :laugh:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I want cleavage! :sad:

You can have some of mine....

No, seriously, I will donate!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Where did I say bikini?? Love how people assume!!!!!I said cleavage I mean everything but the nipple showing.....thongs...um i dont want to see a string in between your bare A*#..... and why post naked pics of yourself on a site like this..???

OBVIOUS SCREAM for attention......

How is a bikini different than underwear? And you can't post nekkid pics on this site, you can get close, but not nekkid.
This discussion has been closed.