How Many Glasses of Water do you Drink?

Options
I'm just curious how much water everyone drinks on average/day?

I usually drink about 12. Sometimes 16 if I've been working out. This doesn't include tea or other drinks. I think I'm perpetually dehydrated :P

How much do you drink?

Replies

• amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    10-14 glasses most days
  • anunknownmouse
    Options
    One if I'm lucky. I can't stand the stuff. I'll drink from the water fountain at the gym, but that's about it. Other than that it's tea and coffee all day.
  • hwiz
    hwiz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are supposed to drink half of your weight in Ounces so 150 lbs = 75 oz. it is hard to do , but i fill up a large container to the oz i should drink and pout it into my water bottle and it is a good visual for how much I should be drinking and reminds me to drink more. the more i drink the better metabolism and also makes my skin less zitty etc.
  • willjean
    willjean Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I drink about 5 cups a day (two 20-ounces bottles)
  • sapalee
    sapalee Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I do half my body weight in pounds as fluid ounces, works out to 8 cups, I seem to range in the 7-9 cups a day. I try to go for more but for someone who was chronically dehydrated less than 6 months ago from 3-4 cups a day I've made a huge improvement. Feel so much better.
  • LesIsMoreXX
    LesIsMoreXX Posts: 169
    Options
    One if I'm lucky. I can't stand the stuff. I'll drink from the water fountain at the gym, but that's about it. Other than that it's tea and coffee all day.

Have you seen those Lipton Tea fruit infusion things? I haven't tried them but they look pretty good. Maybe you would like them in your water to give it some flavour?
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    About 130oz a day.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    100-120 oz a day.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    8-15 glasses
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    about 8 per day is all i can manage right now.
  • MariaAlbina
    MariaAlbina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I don't. I just don't enjoy the taste of plain water. I just drink flavored water.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Tons. That's all I drink except 1 coffee in am to get going.
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Between 8-10. I try for a minimum of 8. I don't know if it's the warmer weather or what, but lately it seems like the more I drink the thirstier I am!
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have already had 120oz -- that is typical for me just at work. Sooo like 17-20 8oz "glasses" of water day. I drink out of a 32 oz water bottle though!
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    16 20 :drinker:
  • volleypc
    volleypc Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    As a coworker of mine would say.... I try not to drink water. I have enough blood in my alcohol already.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I drink about 48oz a day. Anything more and I get an awful headache.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    a minimum 2-64oz jugs of water.....
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Plain water? Zero.

My liquid intake comes from way too much diet pepsi, and my post workout drink.
  • EnthusedMeerkat
    EnthusedMeerkat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Half my body weight in ounces, but I round up...so it comes to 11 glasses.