13lbs HEAVIER, same bikini

Options

Replies

• lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great! And give me hope for these two pounds i've gained since I started weight training - Great job!
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Ok, first off- you look great in the first pic after having two babies! However, the second pic- wooooooooooooow, emphasis on the wow ;-) You look absolutely amazing! I want to be you- lol! Lifting heavy- gotta love it!
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i might be odd but i like the first pic better :/

Not really. I'm actually kinda a mix between which photo I like the best. I like the top half of the second photo better but I like the thighs better in the first picture because they don't look as big. I feel like the bikini bottom looks smaller because it's fighting to be seen in the midst of those new muscular thighs.

But regardless of what I think, way to go OP. You've done fantastic.
  • WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    well my friend you look pretty amazing :3
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I think you should reward yourself with a new swimsuit. :wink:

I should but I'm not quite at goal yet. When I get there I will.
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Lol, I think you look great in both pics. :flowerforyou: Different aesthetics, y'know? And great job! You're inspiration for me. :happy:
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    :heart: You look totally awesome! :love: Gotta love what "bulking" can do!
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You're stunning in both, but I do appreciate me some muscles :)
  • Rae6503
    Options
    i might be odd but i like the first pic better :/

Not really. I'm actually kinda a mix between which photo I like the best. I like the top half of the second photo better but I like the thighs better in the first picture because they don't look as big. I feel like the bikini bottom looks smaller because it's fighting to be seen in the midst of those new muscular thighs.

But regardless of what I think, way to go OP. You've done fantastic.

This is true, my thighs did look better in the first. I think this is more due to fat than muscle. They are why I'm still working on losing.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Wow Amazing Job
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    IMAG0925.jpg

Grip it and RIP it! AWESOME work!
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful either way but wow wow wow are you a total hottie! Holy smokes! Great job!
  • alapoint89
    alapoint89 Posts: 632
    Options
    2009 after only 2 children. Age 29. 145lbs. I went from 180 post baby to 145 with mostly diet alone, in 8ish months.

0604091126.jpg

2012 after 3 children. 158lbs. Age almost 32. Went from 180 to 149 within a year (with exercise for the last 12lbs), then gained 10lbs during a muscle building period, then lost 2 lbs.

IMAG0925.jpg

The end.

And yes, I suspect some people will say I looked better in the first picture.
    omg you look fabulous...i had 3 kids and i weigh 177-180 it just depends on when i weight in
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    u look awesome in the first pic but u look totally great in the 2nd! muscle definition is looking good on u & u look so much fitter, so like others have said...its hard to believe u weigh more in that 2nd pic!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    You're so hot.
  • Rae6503
    Options
    I should add that I ate 3000 calories a day and lifted 3-5 days a week to gain the muscle.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I have muscles envy. You are doing a great job and I think you are smoking hot
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Bump because more girls need to see this...

I may start using Rachel as an example along with Staci from Nerd Fitness! ♥
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    You look hot! That must've taken a lot of hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!