• hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nice muscles
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Amazing :)

Living, breathing proof that the number on the scale means nothing.

You look FANTASTIC.
  • Thorntonbattles
    Thorntonbattles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you look great in the 2nd picture because you are more toned
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    You look good in the first picture, but Amazing in the second picture. I think good muscel tone is sexy ... very inspirational, thank you for sharing.
    What she said LOL!!
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hot momma! I think you look great both pic but I'm loving the hell out of the 2nd pic!!!!!!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    2009 after only 2 children. Age 29. 145lbs. I went from 180 post baby to 145 with mostly diet alone, in 8ish months.

0604091126.jpg

2012 after 3 children. 158lbs. Age almost 32. Went from 180 to 149 within a year (with exercise for the last 12lbs), then gained 10lbs during a muscle building period, then lost 2 lbs.

IMAG0925.jpg

You look gorgeous in both. I love the soft look and I LOVE the muscular look! Hot Mamma you are! Congratulations!

The end.

And yes, I suspect some people will say I looked better in the first picture.
  • Maystar80
    Maystar80 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    geesh! you look friggin awesome! in both pictures, but you are definitely stronger and fiercer in the second! I'm about your weight, 163 right now. I'm happy with my weight as long as I keep up my fitness and get stronger and trimmer. In fact, I always think the number on the scale mocks my actual appearance, because I don't think I look that heavy. You inspire me that weight doesn't really matter, it's all about how strong you are. And you're ripped! WTG.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    When I'm having a horrible day, bloated, deloaded weight, crappy form, weight gain/fluctuation, other people telling me to stop lifting heavy... there are four people's profiles I go visit and take a look at their stories. Yours is one of those.

• moejo3
    moejo3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Throw away the scale! It is all about how you feel and you look fab!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    2009 after only 2 children. Age 29. 145lbs. I went from 180 post baby to 145 with mostly diet alone, in 8ish months.

0604091126.jpg

2012 after 3 children. 158lbs. Age almost 32. Went from 180 to 149 within a year (with exercise for the last 12lbs), then gained 10lbs during a muscle building period, then lost 2 lbs.

IMAG0925.jpg

The end.

And yes, I suspect some people will say I looked better in the first picture.

Spectacular!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look great!! This shows people exactly how you can weigh more and look great......better even. Can't base your life on the scale it's all about the overall condition of the body!!

GREAT JOB!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Omg I WANT your stomach!!
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    Love the second picture looking hot!!!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Great job. You have a stomach to die for!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    No lie..I'd kill even for the before body :P

The after body is so amazing, I know it won't happen for me, but both of them are smokin'.

You rocked!!
  • MiAmorDeanna
    MiAmorDeanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Awesome. That's all :)
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in both picture :)
    But so obviously proud and happy with yourself in the second.
    Great Work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!