JUNE 30TH CHALLENGE

Options
2»

Replies

• leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    leann - you are my hero!!! Wow!!! That's a lot of races in just 1 months time. Good Luck!!!

I had a great week so far, but yesterday I waited too long to eat and went to Jason's Deli and got a loaded baked potato for dinner!!! Of course it KILLED all of my calories (including the ones I earned from working out)!!! But today is a new day...I have been drinking my water so far and I worked out this morning (30 day shred). Today will be better!!!

Thanks, i need the races to motivate me and of course to allow me to eat more. Now how do I get motivated to do these crunches?? :laugh:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Put a candy bar on the end of your feet so every time you crunch you see it ... and it will make you crunch harder trying to grab that candy bar JUST KIDDING!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But i know that would get me doing more crunches :) I do my crunches on the floor while watching my favorite tv show so im getting to things done at once..
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    Tomorrow is the 4th and i hope everyone has a great weekend and remember getting out and having fun is the best type of workout.. don't just sit around the bbq , get out and play lawn games, swim.. throw a ball.. I will post again on monday! have a wonderful weekend everyone! :drinker: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,449 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I will need to change my crunch goal. :blushing: My weekends for the summer start at 5am and end after 7pm. So I will be adjusting my crunches to 200/day for 5 days instead of 7. Found this is doable by having 10 different crunches, and getting 20 reps in. :smile:
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Just wondering if this group is still up and running?:huh: we were supposed to check back 2day and no one has so i was just wanting to know so i would knw what to do?
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Looks like the holiday weekend got in the way! I didn't do as many ab crunches as i would have liked but I did more than I would have without the challenge. Even with the holiday weekend and attending an open house I felt like I did pretty good this weekend. Next weekend I have a tri, so busy doing last minute training this week. Need to drink more h2o. Not sure when our new challenge starts. Tammie????
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    Well Ladies i have horriable news Im having to end the challenge my internet at home is not working and im really not sure when it will start up again. Luckly my neighbor let me use her computer so i could let you all know cause i didn't want to leave you wondering what happened.. so as of today i won't be on mfp for a while .. I was really excited about doing this group and im sorry for having to end it.. Hopefully my internet will get fixed soon ....