if you lose that much in that short of time...you probably wont keep it off
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 lbs from 9/16/14 - 10/14/14. It is easy. Here is how in 6 easy steps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1.) For 1 year double your calorie intake and consume only foods with high fat content (fast food is recommended) 2.) Stop eating breakfast 3.) Lie down in your bed as much as possible especially when not sleeping 4.) Drink 6 or more beers 2-3 times per week (so, 18 12oz beers minimum per week) 5.) When not lying down in bed, drinking beer, or eating food sit prone in your office chair for the entire work day 6.) Stop doing steps 1-5 between 9/16/14 - 10/14/14.

Reported

• leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread from May 2012 resurrected for the 3rd time by @emremakinallkindsofgains
  • Killmenext
    Killmenext Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I did, Lost 97lbs in 4 months, but it was cutting out over 5k calories a day of alcohol. My situation was probably a bit different than most. Involved no exercise until now. This last 20lbs has been a *kitten* to lose, lol.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I lost 150lbs in one day by breaking up with my ex. Feels great losing all that weight.

On another note, why do people necro threads. Whyyyyy.
  • tffnyhllm1
    tffnyhllm1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have lost 23 pounds this month, well in 26 days. It is very possible. I started my journey 228 pounds, I am 5'6 and 36 years old, today I weigh 205 pounds. My doctor started me on 37.5 mg Phentermine, I stopped drinking alcohol (except on Thanksgiving, where I also ate things I should not have- but everyone is allowed a cheat day and should take them- I have had 3 cheat meals in 26 days), I cut out processed sugars, carbs and dairy also. I eat veggies, lean protein, some fruits/berries, and oatmeal almost daily. I average about 1000-1100 calories a day. I drink well over a gallon of water a day (I have to because these diet pills make me very thirsty). I take my diet pill at about 6am because it takes a long time to wear off and I need it to wear off so I can be in bed before 10pm, so I can sleep 8 hours. I walk every morning, 3 miles and have incorporated weight training a few days a week. I do not expect my weight loss to continue being so rapid and I am sure a ton of it was water weight. I am now in ketosis, which is gross but doing what it is supposed to do (excessive arm pit sweats, horrible morning breath and oily looking urine because of elevated Ketones and these are the ways they leave your body I suppose). Good luck to everyone out there on weight loss journeys!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    tffnyhllm1 wrote: »
    I have lost 23 pounds this month, well in 26 days. It is very possible. I started my journey 228 pounds, I am 5'6 and 36 years old, today I weigh 205 pounds. My doctor started me on 37.5 mg Phentermine, I stopped drinking alcohol (except on Thanksgiving, where I also ate things I should not have- but everyone is allowed a cheat day and should take them- I have had 3 cheat meals in 26 days), I cut out processed sugars, carbs and dairy also. I eat veggies, lean protein, some fruits/berries, and oatmeal almost daily. I average about 1000-1100 calories a day. I drink well over a gallon of water a day (I have to because these diet pills make me very thirsty). I take my diet pill at about 6am because it takes a long time to wear off and I need it to wear off so I can be in bed before 10pm, so I can sleep 8 hours. I walk every morning, 3 miles and have incorporated weight training a few days a week. I do not expect my weight loss to continue being so rapid and I am sure a ton of it was water weight. I am now in ketosis, which is gross but doing what it is supposed to do (excessive arm pit sweats, horrible morning breath and oily looking urine because of elevated Ketones and these are the ways they leave your body I suppose). Good luck to everyone out there on weight loss journeys!

nice job - first post resurrects a zombie thread....
  • tffnyhllm1
    tffnyhllm1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh, I need to note that, I have done this before, going from 260 down to 168 pounds and kept the weight off for 3 years with exercising a few days a week, and eating normal foods but healthy portions. I gained it back as a result of being depressed and eating feelings away- it took only 1 year to go back to 228 and when the doctor gave me this news I cried my eyes out and decided I would not get to 260 again and snapped myself out of self pity mode and decided to put my big girl pants on and just put in the work and get back to healthy!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    tffnyhllm1 wrote: »
    Oh, I need to note that, I have done this before, going from 260 down to 168 pounds and kept the weight off for 3 years with exercising a few days a week, and eating normal foods but healthy portions. I gained it back as a result of being depressed and eating feelings away- it took only 1 year to go back to 228 and when the doctor gave me this news I cried my eyes out and decided I would not get to 260 again and snapped myself out of self pity mode and decided to put my big girl pants on and just put in the work and get back to healthy!

OP hasnt logged in since 2012... they dont care....
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ok, but this thread is really old. Try checking the dates before you resurrect these zombie threads. Best of luck to you!