• thica03
    thica03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    In Awwe.......
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Holy weight loss batman!!!:noway: :noway:

I am at work right now and I LOL so loud 3 co-workers came out of there cubes to see what was so funny. When I said it they just thought I was weird though! :laugh:

You do look great! I can't even believe it is the same person!
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are such an inspiration! Way to go!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    you all make me want to shed tears of hope/joy.:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
    i do work so hard to be physically fit.:angry::angry:
    and then i seem to sabotage my efforts in one day or a weekend.:mad: :mad:

i'll be in cabo again next june and i hope i can look that good again!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mia66
    mia66 Posts: 425
    Options
    OMG you look great. I am inspired, I would love to post myself in a bikini when I get there. Congrats to you.
    Mia
    EAT LESS MOVE MORE:flowerforyou: :drinker:
    368038.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • That is just awesome. I showed my hubby and he said wow that is really good. So from the both of great job on your success
  • carinrogo
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Slurps
    Slurps Posts: 1
    Options
    Late to this BUT you look FANTASTIC!!!!!! Well done!!!!
  • evilras
    evilras Posts: 42
    Options
    Haha! i think another wave of congrats will be coming through today!

Absolute inspiration to us all!

I guess it shows the 2 pinnacles in weight loss. the picture that makes you think "am i really that big?" and the one where you fall in love with yourself again. Lets hope we can all follow your example!
  • 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just what I needed to see. You are an inspiration
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: do you have a pic of yourself that amazes you that you would like to share?:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i've always been chubby.:cry:
    i remember, in 5th grade, i had the biggest boobs in my class cause of my chubbiness. and i hated that.:cry:
    i was bigger in high school than i am now.:cry::cry:
    in 2001, my husband died unexpectedly:ohwell:
    i found myself weighing 240lbs:cry: but,
    i was suddenly in total control of my life:happy: and the lives of my children.:happy:
    (:angry: he was a control freek:angry: )

Your story is amazing and I am proud of you for taking control of your life. Those pictures are something else. You should send them in to prevention magazine. REALLY, it is just amazing. I am inspired! Keep it up!

i have tried to make good/healthy choices in my daily life ever since.:huh: :huh: :laugh:
    i eat all my veges and always choose stairs if i have a choice.:love:
    i have not reached my goal #, but i was awed by this pic taken of me last week while on vacation in cabo. :noway: :noway:
    i look much better in the pic than in real life for i am "poised" and streached out!:laugh: :laugh: (skin/fat folds dissiappear):tongue::tongue:
    but i wanted to share.:wink::wink:

fat1.jpgbikini1.jpg
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    WOW... congratulations:drinker: on your weightloss - but most of all taking control of you and your life! :drinker: (I had one of those control freaks too:wink: ).
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Wow - you done well, baby!
    :happy:
  • teb1215
    Options
    Wow, you gave me the inspiration I needed this morning to keep on trucking. You look utterly fantastic!!!
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You look amazing girl!!!!!:smile:
  • siobhannestor
    Options
    You look so absolutely amazing! Wow! I am especially impressed because it took you a while but you persevered. I have a hard time losing weight so this is so, so inspiring!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    thank you so much people for the compliments:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    loosing the "last few lbs" is nearly impossissable and reading your kind words really helps me remember how far i've come and makes me see i should not hate myself so much when i eat bad.
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    You look great and you should be SO PROUD of yourself!!!!!!!!!! You definitely give me the encouragement I need, THANKS
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: do you have a pic of yourself that amazes you that you would like to share?:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i've always been chubby.:cry:
    i remember, in 5th grade, i had the biggest boobs in my class cause of my chubbiness. and i hated that.:cry:
    i was bigger in high school than i am now.:cry::cry:
    in 2001, my husband died unexpectedly:ohwell:
    i found myself weighing 240lbs:cry: but,
    i was suddenly in total control of my life:happy: and the lives of my children.:happy:
    (:angry: he was a control freek:angry: )

i have tried to make good/healthy choices in my daily life ever since.:huh: :huh: :laugh:
    i eat all my veges and always choose stairs if i have a choice.:love:
    i have not reached my goal #, but i was awed by this pic taken of me last week while on vacation in cabo. :noway: :noway:
    i look much better in the pic than in real life for i am "poised" and streached out!:laugh: :laugh: (skin/fat folds dissiappear):tongue::tongue:
    but i wanted to share.:wink::wink:

fat1.jpgbikini1.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!