amazed by the picture!

Options

Replies

• medtrans79
    Options
    Thanks a bunch for sharing that. You are my inspiration today. I have a lot of weight to lose and you have just reinforced that I can do it! Congratulations on your weight loss - you look awesome! I cannot imagine yet how much better you feel.
  • deeann1459
    deeann1459 Posts: 116
    Options
    Thanks for sharing... I don't have any amazing pics like that... But hopefully I will soon =)
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! My goal is a bikini and wasn't sure it was possible, seeing you makes me know it is. Your abs are gorgeous!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent:
    my bikini pic was taken while on vacation in mexico a year ago. i was so proud of that pic!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    i'm going to the same place in 2 weeks!:smile::smile:
    but i weigh 5 or so lbs more than i did at this time last year.:cry::cry:
    but i've been working out most every day during this past year!:noway: :noway: :noway:
    i plan to take similar bikini pics so i can see if i look better or worse or ???:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

but i'm mad at myself that i do not weigh less.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic and give me hope that I will find my knees again someday!
  • NWgardener
    NWgardener Posts: 28
    Options
    You look fabulous! And in Oregon, working out isn't always easy!

You are an inspiration to us all,

Your neighbor in Beaverton, OR
  • Redkoala
    Redkoala Posts: 146
    Options
    Can't believe thats you! Amzing work you should be so proud!
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    Holy Cow!! How Awesome!! I can't wait to have before and after pix like yours!! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration!
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    OMG, wow, you are an inspiration to everyone. Thanks for the post.
  • kscarlett24
    kscarlett24 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look wonderful. I am totally inspired. Thank you for sharing.
  • tkwilliams67
    tkwilliams67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    OMG......as soon as I saw your before and after OMG was my thought. Congratulations. Keep up the good work.
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: do you have a pic of yourself that amazes you that you would like to share?:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i've always been chubby.:cry:
    i remember, in 5th grade, i had the biggest boobs in my class cause of my chubbiness. and i hated that.:cry:
    i was bigger in high school than i am now.:cry::cry:
    in 2001, my husband died unexpectedly:ohwell:
    i found myself weighing 240lbs:cry: but,
    i was suddenly in total control of my life:happy: and the lives of my children.:happy:
    (:angry: he was a control freek:angry: )

i have tried to make good/healthy choices in my daily life ever since.:huh: :huh: :laugh:
    i eat all my veges and always choose stairs if i have a choice.:love:
    i have not reached my goal #, but i was awed by this pic taken of me last week while on vacation in cabo. :noway: :noway:
    i look much better in the pic than in real life for i am "poised" and streached out!:laugh: :laugh: (skin/fat folds dissiappear):tongue::tongue:
    but i wanted to share.:wink::wink:

fat1.jpgbikini1.jpg
    Are you sure that's not you and your "Mother"... OMG, you are AMAZING!!!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! What a difference! You should be feeling so proud of yourself! WELL DONE :flowerforyou:
  • TickledPurple
    TickledPurple Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! You look incredible!
    Don't be so hard on yourself, look at what you have achieved! You truly are a real inspiration, you look 20 years younger in your after pic. I shall be revisiting this topic every time I'm tempted to over eat.
    Well done honey, I'm so proud of you xxx
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Now I see why you used so many :smile: 's. :laugh: If I had a change like that, I would be excited to. Wow. You look fantastic. What a inspiration! Smiliey away girl!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent:
    my bikini pic was taken while on vacation in mexico a year ago. i was so proud of that pic!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    i'm going to the same place in 2 weeks!:smile::smile:
    but i weigh 5 or so lbs more than i did at this time last year.:cry::cry:
    but i've been working out most every day during this past year!:noway: :noway: :noway:
    i plan to take similar bikini pics so i can see if i look better or worse or ???:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

but i'm mad at myself that i do not weigh less.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Perhaps your body is at the weight it needs to be at to be healthy. I hear so many time on the site how 'if only I could weigh 7 lbs less, 22 lbs less, 2lbs less, then I would be perfect. We can be so hard on ourselves. I do hope you can find happiness within yourself one day. I remember you sharing in a number of posts how you don't feel you are small enough/healthy enough yet. One thing I've also noticed is your ticker keeps getting more weight to lose on it, what I mean by that is, you shared you weigh 5 lbs more than last year. But at one point over the year your ticker was closer to your goal, I know you feel you need to be at some perfect weight, but is there really a 'perfect weight' for any of us?

I think there is a healthy weight but I think it can vary with our age, our activities and how we feel about ourselves on the inside.

My goal is to be happy and love the inside me only then do I feel I'll be happy with the outside me:heart:

I really am offering my thoughts in a loving way, not a critical way, I just recall a number of your posts be very self critical and it makes me so sad for you:ohwell:

You look great but better yet you're the sweetest person:flowerforyou:
    Becca:heart:
  • 365healthchallenge
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!!! What an inspiration :)
  • khursh8
    khursh8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good God woman! That's insane :)
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Perhaps your body is at the weight it needs to be at to be healthy. I hear so many time on the site how 'if only I could weigh 7 lbs less, 22 lbs less, 2lbs less, then I would be perfect. We can be so hard on ourselves. I do hope you can find happiness within yourself one day. I remember you sharing in a number of posts how you don't feel you are small enough/healthy enough yet. One thing I've also noticed is your ticker keeps getting more weight to lose on it, what I mean by that is, you shared you weigh 5 lbs more than last year. But at one point over the year your ticker was closer to your goal, I know you feel you need to be at some perfect weight, but is there really a 'perfect weight' for any of us?

I think there is a healthy weight but I think it can vary with our age, our activities and how we feel about ourselves on the inside.

My goal is to be happy and love the inside me only then do I feel I'll be happy with the outside me:heart:

I really am offering my thoughts in a loving way, not a critical way, I just recall a number of your posts be very self critical and it makes me so sad for you:ohwell:

You look great but better yet you're the sweetest person:flowerforyou:
    Becca:heart:

thank you becca:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    my body is fighting these last 10 lbs. i feel real good about myself (most of the time) now.
    i did lower my goal weight 5 lbs, once, a year ago. but no changes other than that. (other than gaining a few lbs!:cry: )
    again, thank you for sharing your thoughts on my issues.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Girl, you need to be posting in all the "excess skin" threads. You look PHENOMENAL.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!