amazed by the picture!

Options

Replies

• injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Here's one from the fellas............Woah Mamma!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Robin, what an amazing transformation! You are an inspiration to many.
    Glad you had a good vacation! Doesn't wearing a bikini feel good! Such an accomplishment.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing. Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    WOW!!! u look amazing! such an inspiration!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You look totally awesome in a bikini!!!! You can not tell you were 240 pounds..........ever!
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely stunned that those 2 pics are of the same person! I don't think I'll ever wear a bikini again, but you give me hope for a biking and a pair of board shorts:laugh: Well done!!!!!well done !!!!!!!ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!:wink::wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I hope I look that good when I get to my goal! Way to go!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i loved reading every single comment written, thank you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

as a matter of fact, and i am NOT an emotional woman, but you all made me tear up.:cry::cry:
    happy tears.:smile::cry: :smile: :cry:

i am still not satisfied w/ my weight loss.:grumble: do i really have only 10 more lbs to lose?::huh: :huh: :huh:
    if u looked at my profile, u know i feel i have an intake disorder and i dunno if i'll ever feel ive reached "my goal":noway: :noway: but i do know i'm closer than i ever thought possissable!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

honestly, i think the thin pic of myself was one of my best pics, ever. and i do not look that nice in "real life":laugh: :laugh: but i look better than i ever have before!:tongue::tongue:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    Wow, that is unbelievable! You look FANTASTIC!!! :wink:
    I can't compare to you, and I don't know how to even post pics in the replies, but I've got a few pics in my profile that I'm pretty darned proud of too! :smile: Though, like I said, I sure can't compare to what YOU'VE accomplished! Great job!!! :flowerforyou: :smile:

you look great!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    and we have the same shirt!:huh: :huh:
    ~that is, i own the same black/gold shirt u r wearing in a few of your pics.:wink::wink:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    OK, seriously??? No really???? YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT????

You are HOT HOT HOT!!!

WOW....what else can I say!!

Great job. Not only do you look healthy, you look so happy.

God love ya!!

:drinker: Jeannie

lol
    of corce i am happy in that pic! :happy:
    i'm on vacation for a week. and i know MY CHILDREN ARE SAFE AND HAPPY back at home!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'm willing to bet $$ u would look as good, or better, in a bikini w/ your body streached out!!:laugh: :laugh:

robin:heart:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!! You look marvelous darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go!!!!

Exactly how did you do it!!!!

I am so proud of you!! You should be too!!!

Memaw

thank you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

how do it?
    well, i grew up wanting to be thin.:cry::cry:
    got fatter and fatter till 2001 wake up when hubby died.
    a few months later, i found a man (i placed a personal ad on the www!) that fell in love w/ me!
    :noway: fat me!:noway:
    he encouraged me to be the wonderful person he said a was and supported my choices.
    ever since, i have choisen to do/be the person i have always dreamt of.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

that's it in a nutshell. i thank god he was put in my life.:smooched:
    he says the same, for different reasons:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    you look wonderfull! congratulations!

i was over 70 kgs during my teens. and i thought i'd never lose it all. but now i've come down to 132lbs.. and i feel much better. but not perfect. here to lose another 5 lbs atleast.. and if theres some extra loss.. wouldn't mind heh..

sometimes it feels like i have an image problem.. i dont think id ever be comfortable with my body..

got married recently.. and i'd post a photograph of my wedding.. just dont know how to :grumble:

dont think itd be any good.. coz i dont have a before picture. actually ive always been camera shy.. coz of the weight. so whatever few pictures i ever did have.. i'd just tear them and throw them away.. heh.

strange things one does..

anyway.. *cheers on coming this far!

u r beautiful!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    i wish i could see the pics u r pondering.
    i know i have the inage prob. :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    wow! can i ask if you have stretchmarks? I have a tonne of them you look like you don't have any!

i admit, i have a lot.:cry::cry: but not on my tummy:happy:
    pictures r wonderful. they conceal a lot.:tongue::tongue:
    most my marks r on my theighs and hips.
    they do not tan easily, so i wonder if they r more prominant if/when i have a bit of a tan?:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    Holy weight loss batman!!!:noway: :noway:

You look amazing.....it doesn't matter if your in a "complimentary" pose or not...you look awesome!!

oh man.:grumble: :grumble:
    i grit my teeth on your comment.
    but i know i look a lot better than....

thank you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congratulations and keep up the good work. I do not have any pictures like that to show of myself yet. But I hope to soon.

i/we would enjoy seeing a picture of you my friend,:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    I can't believe nobody's said this yet, but your abs look fab! You've really got some great definition going. You should be so proud of such an accomplishment.

well thank you!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    i have been working out at a gym for about 8 yrs now, 5 days a week!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're legs are awesome!
  • oregonlady
    Options
    Robin, what an amazing transformation! You are an inspiration to many.
    Glad you had a good vacation! Doesn't wearing a bikini feel good! Such an accomplishment.

yah, it was fun to feel it's okay 4 me 2 wear a bikini.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    but i'd never do it around someone that may recognize me!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    WOW!!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing it with us. It really gives us hope that we can become fabulous, just like you have!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Um.....yeah...WOW!!! I am very encouraged that you look that good in a bikini after weighing as much as you did!!! THAT TOTALLY ROCKS!!!! I hope my body looks as good as your's when I get the weight off :laugh: Ok...Now, you have encouraged me to buy an absolutely fabulous little bikini for motivation :smile:
    Awesome work girl!! You look amazing!!! :drinker:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    You look totally awesome in a bikini!!!! You can not tell you were 240 pounds..........ever!
    I am absolutely stunned that those 2 pics are of the same person! I don't think I'll ever wear a bikini again, but you give me hope for a biking and a pair of board shorts:laugh: Well done!!!!!well done !!!!!!!ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!:wink::wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

i'm still am in denial, but i am living proof.:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
    we need to lose the lbs slowly and carefully.:cry::cry: :cry: :cry:
    fad diets dont work.
    over 8 yrs have passed and i'm still yet to reach a goal!
    man, i envy those people that "succeed" in less time.

but i eat to excess some days.
    but exercise most every day.
    i feel happy w/ all my healthy choices.
    and anger at outright naughty choices.

if someone asked me for advise, (:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )
    i'd tell them to love their present life as best they can!

i love u all on MFP!!!!:love::love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    just needed to tell you congrats... you look beautiful..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!