amazed by the picture!

Options

Replies

• pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    WOWZA! You look amazing! I am going to come back to this post all the time for inspiration!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful success! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • EllieAmancy
    EllieAmancy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous! And I want legs just like yours -- you have remotivated me!

Kudos on all the hard work!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

EllieAmancy.
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is amazing.

What an inspiration!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    41309001.jpg
    This picture represents the moment I realized all of my hard work had paid off. She is a friend of mine whom I have always considered the perfect size............and she is adorable!!

When I saw the picture I went :noway: I look SKINNY!!!

:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    OK, seriously??? No really???? YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT????

You are HOT HOT HOT!!!

WOW....what else can I say!!

Great job. Not only do you look healthy, you look so happy.

God love ya!!

:drinker: Jeannie

lol
    of corce i am happy in that pic! :happy:
    i'm on vacation for a week. and i know MY CHILDREN ARE SAFE AND HAPPY back at home!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'm willing to bet $$ u would look as good, or better, in a bikini w/ your body streached out!!:laugh: :laugh:

robin:heart:

Robin we all have a shot with the arms over head!! I am looking at the muscle tone and abs! Fan-freakin-tastic!!

And oh YEAH I would be happy for a vacation without worrying about the kids....of course they are 21,23,26 now........:laugh: :laugh:

:glasses: HOT momma!!!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    41309001.jpg
    This picture represents the moment I realized all of my hard work had paid off. She is a friend of mine whom I have always considered the perfect size............and she is adorable!!

Yes, you do look skinny!!! Wow!!! Someday, I'll be posting my "wow" picture (fingers crossed) :happy: :drinker: :happy:

exercise.png
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    41309001.jpg

glad u posted your amazing pic!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    yes yes!
    u do look skinny!:happy: :happy:
    we are hot old ladies!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

robin:heart:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is unbelievable! You look FANTASTIC!!! :wink:
    I can't compare to you, and I don't know how to even post pics in the replies, but I've got a few pics in my profile that I'm pretty darned proud of too! :smile: Though, like I said, I sure can't compare to what YOU'VE accomplished! Great job!!! :flowerforyou: :smile:

you look great!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    and we have the same shirt!:huh: :huh:
    ~that is, i own the same black/gold shirt u r wearing in a few of your pics.:wink::wink:

Aww, thanks for saying that I look great! :flowerforyou: As I already said, nothing compared to you, but, I sure am happy with the difference from what I used to look like! :laugh: :smile:
    Isn't that something that we have the SAME shirt?!!! :laugh: The best part about losing the weight, (besides LOOKING good!) :laugh: is that I can open my closet and be soooo happy, and NOT depressed like I used to be that everything was huge, yet tight on me!!! :embarassed: :sad:
    I can't EVER thank MFP and all it's wonderfully supportive members enough for helping me change my life so much for the better! :love:
    And with stories and pics like you have, I'm sure there will be many, many more new members with the added incentive to lose the weight that they so desperately want to lose! So thanks again for sharing your before and after pics with us! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    You are an incredible person. I have renewed hope:flowerforyou:
  • Mimi4Three
    Options
    :smile: You look super fantastic! Your an inspiration to me and others as well I am sure. Keep on keeping on an you will reach beyond your goals!
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: thank you!!
    i wish i felt 1/2 as good about myself as i feel most of you do!:tongue::tongue:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dcrump
    dcrump Posts: 13
    Options
    Great and amazung job. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Words can't even explain how great you look. That is absolutely fantastic! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    thank you jenna.:flowerforyou:

u look great too. u can/will look far better than i soon you young beautiful thing!:love::love: :love:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :heart:
  • yodacho
    yodacho Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    just wonderful, inspirational, and AWESOME!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You look unbelievably good. It really gives me hope that my body won't look as bad as I'm afraid it's going to after losing the weight. :)
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    wowee!!
    i wouldnever have thought the two peiple werethe same. you look incredible! :smokin:

way to take control of your life!
  • farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations on your success. :flowerforyou:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    you are such a beautiful human being, and you have overcome so much in your lifetime. you are a survivor, and not a victim. you are a true warrior!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!