JUNE STARTERS - TUESDAY'S BRAG (misc. chat)

Options
2»

Replies

• ericawebb11
    Options
    haha noooo he wont' hate you haha... he knows how bad i want to lose the weight so he's already said he'll do whatever he has to do to push me and encourage me to do this (becuase i want it so bad for myself) one of my rewards is when i get to goal, i get to pick out an engagement ring =] i'm excited and it makes me want to work hard for this year and 1/2 or so that it will take to lose all this weight so we can get on with our lives... i want to get married a size 8... and right now i'm a 20 so i've got a ways to go but i can do it especially with a HRM hehe =]

and the GPS to keep an eye on where he goes? hahahahaha never thought about that... but he knows better than to go somewhere he's not supposed to be... i'm like best friends with all his family so he knows i'll find out lol... he's a good boyfriend he behaves =]
  • ericawebb11
    Options
    aww i definitely understand what you mean about digging for quarters sometimes.. we've had our tough times too and i HATE having to eat all the processed foods... just keep your head strong and don't give in to all the cheap snack cakes and everything else that are terrible for you! you can do it! and when you get that fruit you'll enjoy it that much more!!!
  • jbunzsno
    jbunzsno Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks Erica!!!
    By the way you are going to love having a HRM. I have one, it's a cheap $20 one, but it works for me for now, and it is such a great motivator. Let me know which one you get, and how you like it... I may be in the marker for one in another month or two.