Female Body Types

Options

Replies

• Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link. It's a slightly different variation to any categorizing system I've seen before.

I got 45% android 38% lymphatic.... wonder what happened to the other 17%?

From the descriptions, android is definitely the closest match. I have very broad shoulders and a huge rib cage. But I also have fairly broad hips (and the difference between waist and hips is 10 inches).

Some of the questions were quite odd and rather subjective though. Still, amusing.
  • LOLTrish
    LOLTrish Posts: 37
    Options
    Either way you gals are all beautiful, now for stratigic dieting awesome as well, I wonder if there is a dudes body type thingy.

Awwwww........thank you! You made my day :flowerforyou:
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    100% Android... I was able to pick out exactly which shape I was before I took the survey too! haha
  • Trilaina
    Trilaina Posts: 61
    Options
    87% android! And dang, but does the drawing actually look like my body! And now I really want to watch I, Robot....
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I guess it didn't know what to make of me:
    Gynaeoid: 35%
    Thyroid: 31%

I am somewhere between a pear and an hourglass, so I guess that's close.
  • PaperThinLips
    PaperThinLips Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for this!!
    i now actually realize that my shape is "thyroid" and i'm meant to be tiny and cute.
    hahaahaha now suddenly i love my not even a cup boobies. n____n'''
  • rsbrace
    rsbrace Posts: 30
    Options
    You're body type is:
    Gynaeoid: 47%

Lymphatic: 42%
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Gynaeoid: 75%
    Lymphatic: 25%

Pretty spot on really. I have the arms and legs of the Gynaeoid but my fat belly is definitely more like the Lymphatic. Everything besides stomach basically falls in the Gynaeoid such as my hips which are freaking huge.
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Android: 35%
    Gynaeoid: 26%
    Lymphatic: 39%

?
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    You're body type is:

Gynaeoid: 29%
    Thyroid: 65%

This is about right as I am an hourglass shape with a small frame and muscular with some padding. :smile:
  • fergie137
    fergie137 Posts: 33
    Options
    bump
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    63% Android. I thought it was funny that it said "They may be told that they resemble their fathers or brothers and yet these women are very attractive and glow with health."

Agh, all throughout childhood people would tell me this because of my "larger" frame and legs.

Hah ... yes, my brother and I *always* looked so very much alike, and just like my father -- meanwhile, my sister always weighed significantly less than I did -- and still worried over her weight :P
  • Brandy108
    Brandy108 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • delikium
    delikium Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Either way you gals are all beautiful, now for stratigic dieting awesome as well, I wonder if there is a dudes body type thingy.

look up Body somatypes
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You're body type is:
    Gynaeoid: 61%
    Thyroid: 39%

Seems pretty right...I am definitely a pear shape now, but I use to be a very small curvy hourglass with a very athletic build...so I am a pear slowly going to an hourglass shape
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I'm 100% thyroid apparently. Interesting read!
  • johnsonlisa90012
    Options
    Where did you find the info to see what foods to avoid? I am 32% gynaeod and 49% lymphatic
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I'm

Gynaeoid: 62%

Lymphatic: 38%
  • KemaVA
    KemaVA Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 100% Gynaeoid
  • jhoff8156
    jhoff8156 Posts: 3 Member