New and would love to be friends (yes, You!)

Options

Replies

• chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just noticed that you were starting the INSANITY program. That is awesome!! I started on Monday. I LOVE IT!! Good luck with that and your progress. : )

Neecy

I also started the Insanity program on Monday! I don't think I've been pain free since! :laugh:

And you guys can add me as well. It's great to support each other!
  • Autry403
    Autry403 Posts: 88
    Options
    Hey , My Name Is Stephanie & I'm 18 Years Old . I'm Really Motivated To Move My Butt Everyday Until I Lose 35-40lbs . I Don't Do Rest Days , Because I'm Really Determined To Get My Results I Want Quickly . I Also Started The 30 Day Shred DVD Workout On Tuesday , It's Kicking My Butt LOL .
    Good Luck With Your Weight Loss , And Have A Wonderful Day . ( Add Me If You Like ) :flowerforyou:
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    Hi there! Please feel free to add me! This is a great site, and the support is amazing. Good luck!
  • Sapph1re
    Sapph1re Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just joined about two weeks ago. I'm a sucker for some good fatty ice cream so I totally understand! This site is great if you honestly track your actitives and food. I've already knocked off a few pounds. Good luck with your journey. You're not in this alone!
  • nyla23608
    nyla23608 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey there. You can add me if you want. I started this site 5 weeks ago and it's awesome. Best wishes on your journey!
  • NancyNiles
    NancyNiles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I've been tracking and exercising for almost 4 months. So far so good!!
  • SnookiBaby92
    Options
    add me if you like, I like new friends!! ♥ xx
  • JessCPN
    JessCPN Posts: 7
    Options
    I am new as well, feel free to add me! Ice cream used to be my best friend :) I lost 40 pounds on weight watchers, but discovered this through my facebook ww group, and I think it is great!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Request sent. You can do this!!!
  • mylittleguys
    mylittleguys Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

After reading through I saw that someone mentioned Insanity...I will be starting it on Monday :drinker:
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me bro!!!
  • darcie81
    darcie81 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i love to join you on your journey i've sent you request... Have a great day!! ;0)
  • dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add away! Dig the sense of humor!
  • Iwannabealoser
    Options
    Hey there, I've been on myfitnesspal as a food tracker on my phone for a while, but I haven't really used it on the computer. I"d love new friends and motivation! :)

BTW, what is insanity???
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    New here, too! Could use a friend :) Feel free to add me!
  • notamoment2soon
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more the merrier. Friends make this process so much more fun.
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You can add me, if you like.
  • HotDog1969
    HotDog1969 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost a lot but still plenty to go and a good network of friends is definitely helpful.
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to add friends too :) everyone feel free to add me!