New and would love to be friends (yes, You!)

Options

Replies

• Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Dear potential friend,

I use to be an intervention away from being this guy. Seriously. I gained weight so quickly last spring after indulging morning, noon and night, in various cartons of ice cream. If I were to have received a paper cut, the cream running through my veins would have clotted more quickly than anything else.

I started working out in November but needed to focus on the consumption component. This website is brilliant(!) and after joining yesterday, I would like to not simply be a voyeur, but have an active community of friends to tumble around with while I lose about 80 pounds. Doesn't matter if your age/weight/story is different than mine. If you are up for it, let's roll.

We are all on a journey. I started 30 day shred on 05/01 so I am really really trying.

Always looking for motivators, so feel free to add me.
  • PepperMan98
    Options
    Add me, let's do this as a group! I lost 60 lbs. in 150 days because of this site and the people on it. Strength in numbers. Anybody who wants to add me, add me. The more the merrier!
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We could all use someone else in our cheering section, and to point out when you're slippin up! Best of luck to you!
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    hey ive been on MFP for a few months now but still looking for people to keep me motivated feel free to add me :) i still have 59lbs to lose after having 3 kids

Insanity is a exercise program by Shaun T that uses the HIIT program its HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING that allows your body to continue burning calories up to 48 hours after doing your workout. its extreme and rough so if you just starting out its probably not for you. Good Luck! :)
  • MichellesCharmWorld
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here too and anyone can feel free to add me. I'm a short person that let herself go once my children became my main priority. I got in shape and ran the Chicago Marathon and then let myself go again. NO MORE! It's time to change forever and say goodbye to this person I don't recognize!
  • Spice_4_Life
    Spice_4_Life Posts: 225
    Options
    Hey , My Name Is Stephanie & I'm 18 Years Old . I'm Really Motivated To Move My Butt Everyday Until I Lose 35-40lbs . I Don't Do Rest Days , Because I'm Really Determined To Get My Results I Want Quickly . I Also Started The 30 Day Shred DVD Workout On Tuesday , It's Kicking My Butt LOL .
    Good Luck With Your Weight Loss , And Have A Wonderful Day . ( Add Me If You Like ) :flowerforyou:

You should have at least one rest day...you're body needs to regroup and heal. You can still watch what you eat, do light cardio, just ease up for the day on killin yourself with the major workouts...make sure you are eating back the calories you burn (minus about 200 calories or so) because on MFP they set your calorie intake to a level that you can lose weight with out the exercise. So your body doesn't shut down. Good luck in your weightloss journey :)
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Just please don't get the tattoo! lol I'm coming for ya, baby! And welcome! :bigsmile:
    Dear potential friend,

I use to be an intervention away from being this guy. Seriously. I gained weight so quickly last spring after indulging morning, noon and night, in various cartons of ice cream. If I were to have received a paper cut, the cream running through my veins would have clotted more quickly than anything else.

I started working out in November but needed to focus on the consumption component. This website is brilliant(!) and after joining yesterday, I would like to not simply be a voyeur, but have an active community of friends to tumble around with while I lose about 80 pounds. Doesn't matter if your age/weight/story is different than mine. If you are up for it, let's roll.
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Man, I have been there too. I once stepped on a rainbow and made Skittles!

Frd. req sent. And anybody else, I'm game too!

Peace and bacon grease.
  • lilibean01
    lilibean01 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Welcome to MFP and congrats on taking the first steps on your journey! You'll find a lot of support here and some great advice, tips, and some really funny people. And it's great knowing that the people here are REAL. We've been there too, lying in bed with our own neck fat suffocating us, wondering how we ever got to "that point." Feel free to add me & good luck with this journey! :)
  • echandle12
    echandle12 Posts: 82
    Options
    Anyone out there is free to add me. Welcome!!!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a FR
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on here a couple of months now and love the community aspect - feel free to add me if you like!
  • Joy150
    Joy150 Posts: 10
    Options
    Awesome intro! I sent you a friend request. I think we can help each other. I just finished my first week and I'm pyched to encourage as much as possible!!!!
  • terrirz
    terrirz Posts: 53
    Options
    HI there and welcome to your weight loss journey!! Feel free to add me as a friend (for anyone reading this!!) if you want, Im always looking for more motivation and support..
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • Imajicat
    Imajicat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I used to bleed ice cream, too. Now I think I might bleed watermelon instead

We all need all the friends we can get.

Anyone is welcome to add me as well.
  • Baybbee123
    Baybbee123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with anyone on here. The more the merrier! :flowerforyou:
  • Heidi_M78
    Heidi_M78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. We can help support each other.