What was the last "BAD" Thing you ate??

Options

Replies

• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Saturday night I drank a bottle of wine then had 2 glasses after that. I have no idea how many calories I drank that night.
  • DonnieBailey
    Options
    on a short trip and my husband's dying for fried catfish and I ate 3 pieces of the same! 4 hushpuppies, and a few french fries ...well there you go! the long and short of it all!. felt horrible the next morning.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I just ate Qdoba's chicken nachos for lunch. Can't say they were "bad" thought. They tasted yummy and had 49 grams of protein and 25 grams of fiber.
  • SGRhapsodos
    SGRhapsodos Posts: 47
    Options
    That entire cup of ice cream on Saturday..... Mmmmmmm. Oh and the 2 tbsp of forbidden full fat Dutch mayo I had with my tuna today!
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    vodka.. does that count since it's a drink?
  • melisa35158
    melisa35158 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Saturday I had homemade mac and cheese! Sunday I had BBQ pork and beer. I'm back on track today!:smile:
  • froggadelic
    froggadelic Posts: 14
    Options
    Chipotle burrito....man it was good!!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    DQ Frozen Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate....................YUM!!!!!
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm not convinced there are "bad" foods if eaten in moderation. But, I think we each have foods that do not agree with us. For example, I ate a Jimmy Dean Sausage patty yesterday and it laid on my stomach like a brick -- all day long. I love sausage and eat it a few times a week but I usually buy Organic Prairie. So, in my case, the Jimmy Dean sausage was the last "bad" thing I ate.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, twist cone at Dairy Queen.
  • marlanc92
    marlanc92 Posts: 11
    Options
    Pint of Breyer's Oreo Ice Cream...half the calories than Ben and Jerry's but still pretty bad lol
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Bacon, yesterday.
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Oh man yesterday I had grilled chicken sausage (not that bad) but Lay's potato chips and Dean's french onion dip - lots of it. Followed it up with some creme puffs. Today I felt (and feel) like CRAP.
  • novalh42
    novalh42 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    ^^^ This :devil: :devil: I love me some B-dubs!
    [/quote]

Mmmmmm.... me 2!
  • Miguel_29
    Miguel_29 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Klondike Ice Cream sandwiches. :)
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Big Turk bites last night. mmmmhmmm

I so miss those, I can't get them in the US :sad:
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    Blueberry Maple Pie my daughter baked for a contest the weekend before last. I ate a 400cal slice of the "test pie" two days in a row. So good and so so worth it.

36544_3602639037595_1622178356_2839089_1302282639_n.jpg

Uh...uh...uh...uh...I WANT!!! Blueberry maple? Mmmmmmmmm..........

BTW, did it win?
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    3 vodka sodas on Friday...2 glasses of wine on Saturday and too many pistachios...yeah, I know. Terrible. I'm BAAAAADDDD to the bone, going straight to hell, y'all save me a seat at the bar/dessert table.
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Mike & Ike's yesterday at the movies ... I don't eat sweets often, but they tasted great (should have eaten fewer though!!)
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Home made SWEET AND SALTY CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!! 945 Calories per slice!!!!!!! I am not joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: