What was the last "BAD" Thing you ate??

Options

Replies

• Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    They were giving out breakfast tacos this morning, which is on my naughty food list, but I was hungry and hadn't prepared my meals for the day so I ate one. It was good though! (Most naughty things are!)
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    Pint of Breyer's Oreo Ice Cream...half the calories than Ben and Jerry's but still pretty bad lol

But Ben & Jerry's is so much more worth it. Breyers--icky. I'd rather have half the Ben & Jerry's...
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Two bowls of Moose Tracks Ice Cream (no sugar added). Yes, two. No such thing as moderation where moose tracks and I are concerned.
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Yesterday for Mother's day I had a piece of cheesecake with fresh strawberries.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nothing actually, each food is appreciated.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I had a grilled pork rib (which isn't TOO bad, but I rarely do pork) at a birthday party Saturday... and I had a glass of wine on both Friday and Saturday night...

Oh it just came to me...

I ate tons of little ritz bits with cheese crakers Friday night. I was tired, hungry, and they are my favorite. They pushed me way over.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Pizza yesterday...and not it's not logged. Muahahahahahaha.
  • novalh42
    novalh42 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    For mothers day my daughter and I went to Pot Belly's I had an original roast beef with provalone , mushrooms and lettuce, bac of BBQ ranch chips and a chocolate brownie cookie. a whopping 1100+ calories. Didn't really eat much else and it was followed by a 3 mile walk. Really the cookie was the "bad" part and I regret having it. It was good, but not worth 400 calories!!
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    the last bad thing I ate was a part of a smoothie. It was terrible. I should not have experimented by putting in some of that fiber cereal. I had to dump it and then eat something else. Seriously, it was really bad.
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Lindt "A Touch of Sea Salt" Dark Chocolate bar - 4 squares. It was GOOD!
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Blueberry Maple Pie my daughter baked for a contest the weekend before last. I ate a 400cal slice of the "test pie" two days in a row. So good and so so worth it.

Uh...uh...uh...uh...I WANT!!! Blueberry maple? Mmmmmmmmm..........

BTW, did it win?

Sadly no- but she's only 11 and was the only kid competing. The pie was awesome in my opinion.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I try not to eat mold or drink sour milk...my stomach tends not to agree with those.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I had some milk that was "almost" bad. Had to throw the rest out.

No food is "bad" unless is causes an allergic reaction. IMO
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I try not to eat mold or drink sour milk...my stomach tends not to agree with those.

*Jinx!* You have to buy me a coke now :tongue:
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    a slice of ice cream cake yesterday ...ice cream is my ultimate weakness. ugh lol
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Meatlovers Pizza & Cheese Bread :(
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Just had homemade thai green curry. Managed to keep within all macros except saturated fat. Was soooo worth it though! Soooooogood! X
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Just had homemade thai green curry. Managed to keep within all macros except saturated fat. Was soooo worth it though! Soooooogood! X
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    I seriously don't know because it was so long ago.

You can't get to your goal if you cheat and eat "bad" foods.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's chocolate chip cookie ice cream :(

I had some last night.