Anyone trying to lose about 40 pounds?

Options
I am 24 years old and getting married this October. I have lost about 15 pounds since August and trying to get the rest off! I could use some friends on here so we can support each other!

Replies

• tillw412
    tillw412 Posts: 4
    Options
    Old enough to be your Mother, But I an doing the same as the Mother of the Groom! The wedding is in Oct as well. I just started my journey in mid April.
  • tovajade
    tovajade Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I AM!!!! Im not losing for any special ocassion! i am just trying to get Fit and Healthy!!!
  • KLD81230
    KLD81230 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My goal is 30 lbs right now, but 40 would be ideal. Friend me! I need the encouragement!!

My wedding has come and gone, but three kiddos in five years has put me over the edge -- and I need to get serious about losing the weight.
  • svioleta
    svioleta Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm not getting married lol but I have about 40 lbs to go. I am currently on day 5 of p90x and trying to eat healthy. I have lost about 30 lbs since November.
  • kballard72
    kballard72 Posts: 5
    Options
    Have Lost 45... Did it in 6 months..... worked out 6 days a week and ate clean.... low on the processed food.... other than that just focused on one day at a time not a big goal.... today I will eat good.... today I will move...... good luck
  • hayden1216
    hayden1216 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes, I'm trying to lose 40 pounds, just started today....I need help staying focused... I recently saw pictures of myself and couldn't believe that was me. I don't have any weddings or anything coming up, just want to live healthy & fit....!!
  • tillw412
    tillw412 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats!! To all the losers!! Exactly, one day at a time! Make good choices for today in what we eat and how we move.
  • lcarr1020
    lcarr1020 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me! I would LOVE to lose 40 pounds! :-)
  • rohmaansari
    rohmaansari Posts: 24
    Options
    My goal is 30 lbs right now, but 40 would be ideal. Friend me! I need the encouragement!!

samee :glasses:
  • anythinginblue
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I've only been on here for about 4 days now, but I have lost 4 lbs!! I honestly don't think I would have stuck with it for just these 4 days if it weren't for MFP! It has helped me tremendously.
  • BrideToBe101212
    Options
    Btw... I am not trying to lose the weight for the wedding. I am actually losing it so I can have healthier pregnancies later on.
  • Disney2012
    Disney2012 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose 40-45.
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! im probably looking to lose another 40 pounds :)
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Options
    I would love to lose 40 pounds
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    '
    i've lost 37 so far but got 40ish more to go :)
  • wally1uk
    wally1uk Posts: 120
    Options
    Yeah...right here...already lost 70 (39 since I joined MFP) but got about another 40 to go at the very least!!

Just coming to the finish of C25K which has really helped...it's fantastic being a 'proper' runner...but I do use the word 'runner' in the loosest possible sense!! :D

Feel free to add me if you're looking for support and are committed to achieving your goal :)

Andy
  • Tmsmith007
    Tmsmith007 Posts: 71
    Options
    Just married. Year three and have put on some pounds. Looking to lose 50. Have lost 5
  • amaluza
    amaluza Posts: 2
    Options
    i am ...have run out of excuses. christmas chocs needing eaten, easter eggs etc. last week was my birthday
    so now that all the meals out are over and choccies all gone, i`m going to get my head down
    and concentrate on losing wieght. trouble is .....i don`t like excercise so it`ll need to be done by diet.
    good luck everyone.....only started on wed so will either be happy or grumpy when i weigh in next week!:flowerforyou:
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I want to lose (now) about 50 (down 11 from my original goal). Anyone can feel free to add me as well :)

OP - sent a friend request :)
  • Disney2012
    Disney2012 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Man, I'm having a hard time getting started....I'm so lazy!!!!!